Saturday, November 28, 2009

Traditionally New Moon

HAVE YOU TRIED ON A DAY WHERE LIFE IS HECTIC, EVERYTHING WENT WRONG, AND THE DAY PASSED SO QUICKLY IN A SUDDEN AND SUDDENLY SLOWED DOWN AGAIN? IT WAS A DAY WHERE IT WAS SO TIRING AND YOU STILL HAD TO CONTINUE THE DAY UNTIL THE END OF IT, LIKE SHOPPING AND WATCHING MOVIE, BECAUSE OF A WORD “PROMISE” AND THERE IT GOES. BUT WHILE SHOPPING AND WALKING THOUGH THE WHOLE SHOPPING MALL, MY EMOTIONS WAS DOWN, BECAUSE JUST IN A SUDDEN, SO MANY MEMORIES FLASHES BY, AND I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT JUST TO WALK FASTER AND TO WALK AWAY, FROM THE SADDISTIC MEMORY…

It was a hectic day as I did not sleep the whole night 2 days ago because I was rushing for the law assignment and could not finish until 6am in the morning and I screwed it… tried to rest for a while but could not, and there I went for moral class at 9.30 in the morning and there was when my class started and everything went wrong, did not take my lunch because I lost my appetite, and was very hyperactive during class hour and I finished my class at 4pm, went back home and packed everything (jacket) and went back to college to meet up with Eileen to go to the LRT station together.

We went to the LRT station, waited for Melinda and went to KLCC together and everything went well I think. We walked around, and the only thing we wanted to have this trip was because of some problems that I and Melinda were facing…. Which was stress….

We walked a while and went for our dinner and rushed for our movie, New Moon, which was released yesterday and eventually many things happened inside. The movie started and I fell asleep and I only woke up during the actions, which are fighting between characters, and there was one thing that I did unconsciously… which was I farted… you know… those kind of machine gun like fart… and I did not knew whether Melinda notice or not… cause it was quite loud… and I was sleeping… and I was still farting when I suddenly woke up… haha… and thank god the movie ended… cause I was so tired and I slept through all the conversations they were having in the movies.

After the movie, we went for a walk for a while, and we were walking through all the shops where they were selling dresses, and this was the time where all those pictures flashes through my mind, and this was the main point I went out shopping with them, to forget about all the pictures, but I could not. It just came by again and again and my mood turned out pretty bad until I came back at home. Maybe because I was too tired, tired of everything, and slept for 18 hours until I woke up today and felt better. But those pictures still kept coming, and it made me think a lot while I was tiring enough and thanks Melinda for cheering me up. hehe. You have to work hard on it also alright? I know you can get through this obstacle, although it is quite a big one. But no worries, we will always be there to support you alright? And lets work together to get through this obstacle together as time will not manage everything, when fate is in our hand.

2 comments:

  1. hahah really?? i din notice!!! LOL

    Sorry din know those window shopping makes u bring back those memories..hope u r alright now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... no la... chill la... relax... LOLZ... nothing 1 la... haha... small prob only... cause go out definitely will need to go window shopping 1 ma... so no matter how also will see things that don't have to be seen 1 ma..., but still, have to face fact lo... haha... happy or not is only a small matter la.. haha... relax...

    ReplyDelete