Sunday, November 22, 2009

Meaningful Words…

EVERYTHING IS MEANINGFUL IN THIS WORLD, FROM BIG TO SMALL, FROM SQUARE TO CIRCLE FROM THE SKY TO THE GROUND, FROM THE AIR TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH, FROM DINOSAUR TO TECHNOLOGY, FROM AS TINY AS AN ANT CARRYING FOOD TO ITS NEST…
Everything is meaningful, everything is beautiful, and everything has its own meaning, its own doing. But the only question is how meaningful is it?


Just like the word LOVE… what does it mean? Can a dictionary tell you what love are all about? Or is it that if you fly to Paris, the land of romance, that you will find love? How complicated or how simplistic can it be? Has been all the questions, turning round and round my head. Maybe I am in love, in love with a person that might not take my love. Waiting for reply of a message is nothing, but receiving your message everyday made my day happy, even if it is the gloomiest day I can ever have.

Just like a saying by my friend Vyan, “… a simple short message can be meaningful.” It might be the content that is meaningful, it might be the receiving of the message itself that it meaningful, or it might be the sender or the receiver itself that can be meaningful. Just something this simple can turn complicated.

All I hope is to get a reply from you every day, and once in a while to answer my phone calls. I missed you, missed your voice, your attitude, and everything that you could have shown to me, regardless physically or mentally. But all I hope… ALL I HOPE… is to get a reply from you…

No comments:

Post a Comment