Tuesday, November 24, 2009

PlAy YoUr RoLe!! (Part 2)

WRITING SCRIPT, PREPARING SCRIPT, PRATICING SCRIPT AND EDITING SCRIPT WITHIN 1 NIGHT, AND THEREFORE SKIPPED MY SLUMBER AT NIGHT, CAUSING ME TROUBLE DURING THE ROLE PLAY TODAY AND THE ROLE PLAY TODAY WAS A ROLE PLAY WHICH WAS DONE SPECIALLY FOR MORAL CLASS. SO, MORAL OR NOT? CONTINUE WITH THE READINGS, AND YOU WILL KNOW.

This morning, at 6.20am, which was right before my rehearsal for my role play, Ryan and Wallace asked me to go out for a morning drink and the place that we went was to MU, and my rehearsal will be at 7am that time in college. I did follow although I knew that I might be late for the rehearsal, but I have not been out with them for quite a while since we were split into different classes. But once I was there, the only thing that went through my mind was, can we please not go in, because it is in the kiosk of a petrol station, in other words, air conditioned, and the weather was so cold in the morning, but we went in and started looking for things like hot drinks and foods to actually regenerate ourselves for the upcoming classes after the sun arises. Wallace and Kenny did not slept because they were rushing for the assignment, and this only meant something, we were on the same boat on whether we can concentrate in class or not.

6.45am and I am still at the petrol kiosk preparing to get back for the rehearsal, reached home at 6.50 and in miracle, I prepared everything which includes cleaning myself up and also packing my stuff and left the house at 7am sharp. I walked to college and when I reached our classroom, there wasn’t anybody yet and that is why I continued first by rearranging the classroom. And then only I found out something, something has gone missing, one of the tools for our role play has gone missing, a “Kit Kat”. But never mind, and finally the rest arrived and we eventually did manage to get started at 7.45 for our rehearsal, where our class actually starts at 8am and we did not manage to finish rehearse the whole sketch, and this is what happened next.

The role play started off with a TV host talking about discrimination towards gender and age itself where all of us started talking and talking and talking non-stop which actually made the whole show boring, because it is a forum, and therefore, for us youngsters, it might be boring and here comes the sketch in the middle of the forum, the so called “video clip”:

CEO: Jeffanie
Pregnant Women: Chi Yin
Aged Lady: Yan Yun
Handsome young man: ME!!!

(All the sketch’s dialog below are all translated into English from Bahasa Malaysia)

CEO:(writing on the table)
Pregnant women:boss, (walking in slowly with her pregnant belly) can I take a medical leave to check my infant?
CEO: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! ALWAYS TAKE MEDICAL LEAVE?! DON’T HAVE TO WORK AR??!!
Pregnant women: sorry boss, but I really have to take a medical leave to check the infant’s health.
CEO: OK OK OK!!!! GO GO GO!!!! CELAKA!!
Pregnant women: erm, boss… today we will be having an interview session for recruiting new workers for this company.
CEO: ok ok… bring them in….
Aged Lady: God morning miss, I am Ms. XXX and I would like to interview for the job ____ and this is my resume.
CEO: (took the resume and looked). WHAT?? ALREADY 45 YEARS OLD STILL WANNA COME AND WORK AR?? SO OLD ALREADY STILL WANNA WORK??
Aged Lady: …………….. (continued smiling only)
CEO: alright, you can go back first and we will contact you again. Thank you.
Aged Lady: (walked out).
CEO: call for the next person.
Pregnant Women: The second person…. Mr. XXX, please come in.
Handsome Men: (walked in stylishly and walked to the table).
CEO: (was shocked when she saw such a handsome young men. Was seduced by him).

AND HERE COME THE PROBLEM FOR NOT PRACTICING……..

Handsome Men: (one hand on the table). Good morning miss……… (and started laughing non-stop with the CEO and of course with Siaw Shuang’s add on dialog…. Curi-curi laugh wor…. Of course we will laugh la…. )….
CEO & Handsome Men: (kept on laughing non-stop…. and…….. still laughing…… )
Handsome Men: (sat down on the chair and still laughing because seriously unable to stood up with the looks of the CEO, as she was also laughing).
CEO: (calmed down). Please introduce yourself.
Handsome Men: (Calmed down a little bit but still trying to control his laughter). I’m XXX and I am 25 years old this year and I would like to apply for the job as a writing executive. (Said with full of emotions.)
CEO: Oh my gosh, our company just needed a strong men like you, a handsome men like you to work for our company. Like that, you come back next week to start your work alright?
Handsome Men: (80 percent calmed down). Alright, I will be back next week and you are quite pretty too miss.
CEO: Oh, thank you…. (and took her hand up trying to shake her hand with the handsome men. But the handsome men didn’t notice the hand and stood up.)
Handsome Men: (gave a flying kiss to CEO).
CEO: (caught the kiss and put it to her heart).

And this is the time…………………………………..

Eu: WHERE IS THE BUS?? WHERE IS THE BUS?? WHY IS IT SO LATE?? But never mind, because what I have is Kit Kat. (passed the last Kit Kat to Mr Wong… although 1 of them is missing where I was supposed to eat it in front of the whole class… but whatever….) Have a Break, (put it on in front of Mr Wong), Have a Kit Kat. (and walked out).

And only after I took out the Kit Kat where they knew it was an Ad… haha… But never mind, it is a mind manipulation thing… LOLZ…

But after the role play, the sad case forum came back again where it is some sort of like debating around. But regardless of what happened, we finished the forum with a lot of mistakes, but we brought it back to the crowd with spontaneous and it was definitely one of the best role play we have ever had… maybe because we are so used to it and the class continued just as usual, just that we were very tired after the working through the whole night memorizing the script which ended up useless.

But what is important here would be where, everything starts with WORKING HARD, where we work hard enough to build a stepping stone, send would be WORKING SMART, where everything would be needed to work out with a thought of mind, and lastly, WORKING LUCK, luck is always needed to work something out, but remember something, this luck only comes when you work hard or work smart, because without these two, nothing… and I really mean NOTHING would come out as a conclusion. Work Hard, Work Smart and Work Luck.

* P.S. Sorry where no pictures are available at the current moment. I would definitely upload some video clips or pictures for this role play in the coming day.

2 comments:

  1. Lolz..I can referesh the memories again~!
    So So So So funny~!@.@

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... couldn't stop laughing... LOLZ... it was a nice 1... although lots of mistakes happened during the forum... haha...

    ReplyDelete