Monday, November 16, 2009

HELP!!! MY ASS IS BURNING!!!! (part 2)

IMAGINE THIS: SITTING ON THE TOILET BOWL, BITING A CLOTH WHILE MAKING YOUR BUSINESS, SCREAMING AND HOLDING BACK YOUR PAIN AT THE SAME TIME… WHAT WOULD IT FEEL?? HEMORRHIODS ON THE ASS… HAVING CREAMS TO BE APPLIED ON THE HOLE… SENGSARA TAU…..

It has been 2 days since I posted that MY ASS IS BURNING!! But one thing that I found out, it wasn’t diarrhea, but it was a scary hemorrhoid. It was just like normal when you go into the bathroom, sitting down on the toilet bowl, but the only different thing would be where you could not enjoy the moment when the thing that made your tummy upset. Therefore, I went to the doctor and she said that it was actually a mild external hemorrhoid.

The weirdest thing during the checkup was…. Wallace was in the room together with me. This was the conversation within the clinic:
(I walked into the room)
Me: hi doc…
Doc: come and have a sit…
Me: (still standing) I cannot sit.
Doc: why?
Me: I have a swollen thing on my buttock… the hole there…
Doc: Oh boy.. I think it should be an external hemorrhoid. You want me to check it (she didn’t really want to check, it could be seen through her looks)
Me: of course!
(Wallace walked in.)
Me: this is my “brother”… (a hit on the shoulder)
Doc: if it is your brother then no problem. But if he is your friend then he has to get out.
Me: -.-“
Wallace: no worries… I won’t look
(then the doctor continued with the check and applied some cream onto the place)
Doc: do you feel better.
(doc walked back to her table and started drawing)
Doc: it is a peeling of skin… (and she continued so many things that I could not remember)
Wallace: because he eat very fast…
Doc: you have to chew at least 32 times before swallowing.
Wallace & Me: -.-“
(and weird conversations continued until we left the room).


And thanks doctor for healing me… and thanks Wallace for sending me there… thanks Kenny and Ryan for wasting your time there with me… haha…

Then I went for class.. and there was one problem.. I could sit still… and one more problem would be that I could not sit still… haha.. it was quite painful that I had to move up and down to actually cope with the pain… and thank you that it is over by now… haha…

Here is some basic information about hemorrhoid:
Haomorrhoids (BrE), emerods, or piles are swelling and inflammation of veins in the rectum and anus. The anatomical term “Hemorrhoids” technically refers to “Cushions of tissue filled with blood vessels at the junction of the rectum and the anus”. However, the term is popularly used to refer to varicosities of the hemorrhoid tissue. Perianal hematoma are sometimes misdiagnosed and mislabeled as hemorrhoids, when in fact they have different causes and treatment.
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemorrhoid

Therefore, it would be good to consult a doctor when you have this kind of problem. It is found that 50 percent of the adults did not consult a doctor because they are embarrassed but please do not be embarrassed because it will worsen into another degree of level. So, please consult a doctor before you regret… hehe..

2 comments:

  1. lol so pai seh reading these :shy:

    Get well soon la ;P i mean ur pat pat hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... thanks a lot.. hehe....but this was the best clinic tour i have ever had.. haha..

    ReplyDelete