Saturday, November 7, 2009

Lonely because of opportunity...



SOMETIMES, LIFE CAN BE LONELY. THERE IS A SAYING WHICH SAYS THAT WHEN YOU LAUGH, THE WORLD LAUGHES WITH YOU, BUT WHEN YOU CRY, YOU CRY ALONE. BUT IS IT TRUE ENOUGH THAT WHEN YOU LAUGH, THE WORLD LAUGHES WITH YOU? SOMETIMES YOU MIGHT BE LAUGHING ALONE WHICH WILL THEN TURN YOU IN TO A CASE OF SADDISTIC AS THE MATTER IN FACT IS THAT YOU ARE ALONE.

It has been around a month since this planning of joining some sort of evil plan of ours on one of the Saturday between me and my friends… and clearly, two different parties of friends. I actually invited another party to join because I knew that they actually had this interest in this thing. This thing cannot be mentioned here because it is what I like to call P&C (Private and Confidential), where is it only kept to personal use. But one thing is that I could not believe that this plan has been ruined.

I knew that both parties are having the same interest in this, although their interest are not as much as mine, I guess, but like that I have told them, opportunity knocks in the door only once in a lifetime. People might be saying that, opportunity always knocks on my door all the time and this is why they take it for granted. But what to say is that, the opportunity that might be knocking on your door right now is a different opportunity. “Opportunities” might be lining up in front of your house, each and everyone waiting just to knock your door and then only thing you did was to ignore it and therefore it left. But like what I have said, opportunity knocks at the door only once. Why did I say this? It is because even thought you might be looking into the same opportunity, but that is only the physical side of it, as for the content of it, it might have been modified according to current situations and there goes your opportunity. It is just like a salesman came by ringing your door bell and then left without information because all you did was ignored it. But that salesman might have what you needed during emergency but not the other salesman who comes knocking after the door after the first salesman arrives. This is why I said that the content of it will be different.

There had been so many things in life that I have missed, but one thing that I learnt is that, you cannot fit in all the opportunities in at one time, but the only thing you can do is to choose your opportunity wisely, rather than letting it go and you will regret forever for not taking that opportunity to make yourself a person who might be a millionaire in just a night. So, just remember to appreciate every opportunity you have and good luck with those opportunities, because it will be another new adventure in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment