Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Starting of a new life….. AGAIN….



REMEMBER HOW THE MOVIE NOWADAYS WHERE THEY HAD ALWAYS SAID THIS…. “…IT’S TIME TO GAIN A NEW LIFE”… “IT IS A STARTING OF A NEW LIFE”… “CHANGING OVER A NEW LEAF”… AND ETC. BUT DOES IT REALLY HAPPEN? OR IS IT JUST A PHRASE OF SELF CONSOLING?

I just cut my hair today, and it is extremely horrible. Imagine this; you know where your sideburn is right? You just go a little up…… a little up…… and a little bit more from your side burn and you will reach your left/right hand side of the head and that is the part which makes a difference. I do not know why, perhaps I did say something wrong to actually make that hairstylist to “fall-in-love” with me? But I did nothing wrong. And this is what happened to my head: leaf side of the head… hair is still there… this is ok. Right side of the head… hair is as short as 0.5mm. WHAT??!! I was so speechless… although it looks nice, but I am neither a model nor an artist. Couldn’t imagine what would happen to me if I walk to college tomorrow. But the weirdest part would be that, if I were to wear a cap, I wonder what will happen if turn left and turn right. People might be thinking that there is something wrong with this guy or maybe if for those who has been looking for only a while and then stared back at you again might be thinking that it would possibly be somebody else, with the same looks, a twins, just with different hairstyle. So, don’t get shock cause I am that person, there are no twins falling around my life right now.

This is what happened today. I rushed from college and took the bus to a place known as Wangsa Maju. I went there and I eventually walked around to survey for the prices. But what caught my attention are not the saloons around it, but it is a place where we usually eat a Chinese delicacy, the flat top Chinese noodles known as Pan Mee (I bet for those people who know me in this course would know about this place). It has been a while since I visited that place itself. But I continued my search for a saloon and this saloon, with spot car red colour as their sign board, with a pricing board which wrote that it only costs RM14.90++ for students cut, which is the cheapest among all the prices which is available. But remember, there is a sign “++” there. So, I went in and then I was sat down on the chair and they started washing my head. The service of the hair washing was alright as the strength which is used is not hard enough. But I found out something interesting (and there is definitely no discriminations over here). The stylists there are eventually homosexuals and they were all talking about which customer guy did they looked into it and say that how stylish they are and how good looking they are and I got shocked. LOLZ. But the hairstylist who cut my hair is actually a very nice person to communicate with. We talked and talked and eventually the time passes and my current hair “DENG DENG” came out of no where.

The whole process, from washing till cutting of my hair took me around an hour. It took quite a while for me as it has already been the late afternoon. But could not blame him for that, because I was the person who said “what do you think would be suitable for my hair… do as you like towards my hair…” and that is what I had always been doing in a saloon because they know what the best is for their customers.

Now the new hairstyle came out, and it also means a starting of a new life? Or is it that I would need more guts to go to college with this hair and therefore it is only a console by using idioms such as “changing a new leaf”? But regardless on what will happen tomorrow, it will be a next step of challenge in life and the only thing that could be done would be facing it without fear, without a doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment