Wednesday, November 4, 2009

PlAy YoUr RoLe!!

ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW HOW ACTORS/ACTRESS ACTED IN A MOVIE? THE ANSWER IS… LEARN IT FROM SCHOOL. EVERYTHING STARTS WITH A SMALL AND SIMPLE THING KNOWN AS…. SKETCH.

It had been a week since we did our preparation for our sketch and today it is, the day all of us had been waiting for, the day of presentation. You might be wondering, why do we have such an enthusiast to act in a sketch? Because of interest? NEH!!!! Because we are forced to as it is a part of our student’s project but it was fun though.

The main elements that should be consists in this sketch would be a role play of a meeting scene in which every group will need to have it as a part of their scene. We have other groups presenting topics like bra, telecommunication service and also talent agency. But our topic was about diapers.


Bra Presentation


bi bi bi bi bi


Mamy and Daddy Ul with Baby Ul


Baby Ultraman and me


Baby Ul and Mummy Ul

We came up with a scene of crisis where in the diapers which is used causes allergy towards the baby’s buttock. And guess what? Our main character of the day is neither one of us. The thing which attracted the most would be an Ultraman… wearing a diaper. We use it because it has a red buttock which shows the allergy towards the buttock. We started off by banging the door and then complained to the receptionist that causes much trouble until the manager came out to talk about this crisis and bringing it to the meeting.

In this sketch, I acted as three in three different characters. First would be the father of the Ultraman, second would be the chief designer who is a sissy men and thirdly, a very egoistic man who is the advertising manager. Just within these three characters had made me caught into many troubles during our practice and rehearsals. But it was fun though.

After that, as our celebration, we went to McDonalds to have our celebration and I was eating like nobody’s business. Imagine this: 5 person eating 7 large packets of fries, I continued eating a McChicken, a Sunday, a regular coke and also helped out to eat the leftover chicken by Jeffanie. LOLZ… is my stomach a black hole or what and the problem here is that, my stomach doesn’t feel full. After that I went home and I continued with my sleep and eventually skipped two classes and the speech giving competition (pidato) which would eventually add marks into our coursework. But once it is over, then it is over. No regrets (although just now I regretted for a moment).


McD fries

But no matter what happens, life still goes on although the schedule which has been scheduled for this week is pack so pack until I do not get enough time to sleep. Three hours per day is my maximum. What to say, the higher you study, the more stressful it is. But take these obstacles as small obstacles as there are bigger challenges ahead waiting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! May I ask where did you buy that baby ultraman from? I'm trying to look for places where I can buy baby ultraman products. Please do reply if you know! Many thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear D-YoN,

    My thousand apologies as that baby ultraman do not belong to me. If you don't mind, you could actually check out toys R' Us or Sg. Wang, because I've seen them before.

    Hope that this helps, and good luck with your search for baby ultraman. Adorable right??

    Cheers.

    Eu

    ReplyDelete