Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Moral or Not?

HUMANS BEING HUMANS, WEIRD THINGS HAPPENS, IMPOSSIBLE THINGS BECOME POSSIBLE, WHAT WOULD A HUMAN BEING NOT DO FOR SELF SATISFACTION, AND FOR OTHER BEING’S ENTERTAINMENT.

I went for my moral class at 8a.m. this morning, when it is still the time in which my spirit was flying everywhere in the sky as I did not slept that night due to some incident. But never mind, I continued to college as it is quite an important subject to study, although it is only moral, but we indeed had an interesting lecturer.

Although it wasn’t a bad morning to start off with, but the point is that I do not have a point to start off at the beginning. But once again, I get to grab the free standing newspaper which is circulated around the college and if the paper is being placed at the canteen at 8a.m., that so called circulating would finish at 8.10 a.m. and I was definitely one of the luckiest one to get one of that newspaper. Imagine a college with a total population of 26,000 people, how would you actually split those papers off? Haha. But anyway, I went to class as usual and our moral tutor started the group presentation.

It was until the third group of presentation today actually woke me up when I got their notes because I was daydreaming all the while the rest of the groups were presenting. Imagine what have I seen and I’ll let you make the decision on whether it is moral or not…



But whatever, it is a good attempt to actually grab attention. Continue with the “Arahan Kementerian… but just do me a favour, next time, please leave a blank line behind so at least we could fill it up? and please do not use the word “jantan”? We are known as “lelaki” and you made us sounded like an animal, although humans are animals, but we are still different. But good attempt, and keep up with the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment