Friday, November 13, 2009

I missed you!

SORRY for not calling you, SORRY for not short messaging you, SORRY for not being caring enough for you, SORRY for not singing for you, SORRY for not being able to be with you, SORRY for not being by your side, SORRY for making you waiting, SORRY for making things which could be possible into something impossible, SORRY for not being able to protect you, SORRY for not spending most of my time on you, SORRY

THANK YOU for always be by my side, THANK YOU for always being so caring to me, THANK YOU for always being so kind to me, THANK YOU for always supporting me for what I am doing, THANK YOU for answering my phone calls… and I really missed you. There are so many things that I wanna tell you, and one of them is “aunty, I love you and i hope I could be with you all the time, doing things for you, caring for you, sing to you and most importantly be with you every time you needed somebody to”.

No comments:

Post a Comment