Tuesday, November 3, 2009

People, PLEASE don’t act smart…



STUDENTS ESPECIALLY FROM THE CITY, PLEASE, DON’T THINK THAT YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY THINK THAT YOU COULD OVERCOME ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE. THERE IS NOTHING INFINITE THAT THINGS WOULD NOT HAPPEN TO YOU IN YOUR LIFE. THINK SMART, BUT NOT ACT SMART...

I saw the recent news on what happened to the three UTAR students from Kampar who drowned in the Kampar’s waterfall. When I saw that news, I and my friends were shocked as places on the Internet such as “Facebook” and “Twitter” was having this news all over the place. Even though I felt pity for the family for losing their son or daughter, but one thing, please, people from the city, stop acting like you knew everything.

While I was studying still studying in Kampar, I and my friends always went to that waterfall, but one thing is that, it hasn’t been anything happening since ages ago. Although there were several death cases which happened not because of stupidity, but accident, but through this news, this is what I call stupidity for playing with your life. If you knew that the rain was coming, please evacuate when you see the sky is covering with black clouds. I do now know whether you people from the city who went into a village is to show of or being a “jackoon”. But please, when you are in Rome, do as the Romans do. Things that you think you might know, in fact, in the reality, you do not know it at all.

For all my two years in Kampar, when even UTAR was established, I have not heard something like people from KTAR, Perak got drowned at the waterfall because they were flushed off by the water during rain? C’mon people from UTAR, you have brains. Do not act like a kid who wants everything to be in your hand. I know that we learnt during our classes, in which every human needs satisfaction. But not everything that you are doing needed satisfaction. Think about your own safety. Even if you do not think about your own safety, think about others. What would others feel if history like this repeats itself? And because of you ignorant people, that beautiful place will be blacklisted forever. PLEASE, BE MATURE AND PLEASE USE YOUR BRAINS FOR THE SAKE OF OTHERS!!!! THINK BEFORE YOU DO!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete