Monday, November 9, 2009

UnPrEDiCtaBle

THERE ARE THINGS IN LIFE THAT YOU MIGHT BE THINKING: I CAN DO IT, I WILL DO IT, AND I WILL ACHIEVE IT. BUT SOMETIMES ACCIDENT FROM OUTER SOURCE MIGHT HAPPEN AND CAUSES YOU TO LOSE THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU WANTED TO GAIN SO MUCH, AND THE NEXT CHANCE THAT WILL BE KNOCKING ON THE DOOR WILL BE IN ANOTHER FEW MONTHS TIME, WHAT WILL YOU DO? WHAT CAN YOU DO? ABSOLUTELY nothing.

It was a day of my excitement yesterday where I had one of my greatest moments ever where I went to IOI mall for my singing competition. I was there and the thing I thought was, everyone left me, and I had to come all alone to Puchong. But regardless, I was there and I planned to continue my journey on to my dream… and remember, I mentioned dream. So I went there and I was planning to have fun, registered and paid 30 bucks, waited for around 3 hours only did I get into the room to start my singing. It was a long run where I actually sang 3 songs and then after that they passed me to the next round, the semis where 50 of the semis contestant, only 10 will be chosen to represent Kuala Lumpur and Selangor to compete in the following rounds of competition.

Of course I was nervous very nervous during the competition today, as we were only given one night to prepare ourselves for another song for this semis competition. It was a hectic night as I did not get my lyrics right, and it was definitely one of the most challenging task I have ever had. But regardless, I tried to remember the lyrics (but I sang wrongly during the competition), and then went for competition. I was kind of confident that I will do well in this round, but things came up, P.A. started coming up with problems, where the key which is supposed to be given to me could not be given as the machine has some technical problems on it. At first I thought it was a technical problem, but who knows, I am not the only contestant who needs the changes of keys, which causes massive problems for our singing. But he managed to cope with the problem but I could not cause the problem for mine was eventually a little harder to cope and I broke it, the competition is gone for me for good. But regardless on what happened, I’m glad to learn lots of stuff inside, get to know more new friends from that competition itself, Elizabeth, ah ning (sorry, forgot your full name and congrats for getting into the top 10), ah yang, ah mok and a few more where I did not get to know their names and it goes the same around. Haha. But regardless, just take it as an experience and hope that when things like that occur again, I will be able to cope with it. Try Hard, Learn Hard, Target Hard, Fall Hard and the process goes all over again, as this is the process of a human’s learning.

WOOHOO!!!! number 93... I was only 1 hour late for the registration and i have already got number 93.. imagine those who came later...

top 50 "certificate"... LOLZ...

No comments:

Post a Comment