Friday, November 13, 2009

Controlling others or being controlled by others?

THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE WHERE YOU ARE CONTROLLED BY YOUR PARENTS SINCE YOU WERE YOUNG, THINK ABOUT YOUR STUDIES IN DIFFERENT INSITUTE WHERE YOU WERE CONTROLLED BY LECTURERS/TUTORS TO COMPLETE YOUR HOMEWORK JUST FOR THE SAKE OF GETTING COURSEWORK MARKS, THINK ABOUT YOUR FUTURE WHERE YOU WILL BE WORKING AND BEING CONTROLLED BY YOUR HIGHER UPS, THINK ABOUT YOUR… WHERE IS FREEDOM AFTERALL? WHERE IS THE TIME FOR A PRIVATE AND PERSONAL SPACE?

It has been a few days since I last updated my blog. Wondered why right? Because of a two things which has occurred. Remembered the blog previously where I had posted the feelings of mine regarding the singing competition I joined? It was the Saturday and Sunday where this singing competition was held and from there, I had so called wasted two days of my time, but it was my interest though, so I did not blame it. But regardless, after I came back from that competition, I started assignment where it is needs to be passed up on Thursday. Therefore, I rushed through the whole assignment where the topic which was given was “Trademark”, where our tutor wants us to talk about the case of Apple Inc. v. Woolworths. But the problem here is that this case is has not ended, therefore, he wants us to assume the ending of the case itself and here the problem comes. We started doing and doing and doing and continued doing again, for hours, for days and it never end because we do not know why it happened and by accomplishing this assignment itself has killed another ten of thousands of my brain cells again. I do not have enough brain cells to be used in the future, so please stop helping my brain cells to age. But when we handed up our assignments, our tutor marked it right on the spot and passed it back to us. Imagine how simply did he mark our paper? He just flipped through and just ticked a few, and started giving his evaluation for our assignment but regardless of what, all of us passed our assignment. HOORAY for LAW!!

But then, here comes another problem. I think I can called it a stacked up obstacles, just like the sports equipment used in Japan where they stacked it taller and taller and the students would have to jump over it and it goes the same here. After our cyber law assignment, there comes statistics and we would have to pass it up on the same day itself. If it is not a stacked up homework, then what would it be known as? According to my previous experience, I used up 4 hours just for this statistic homework so I doubted the same for this homework and just like what I have guessed, I used up 4 hours and 30 minutes just for this homework. For god sake! Isn’t this a little bit over for student to eventually sit in front of the table to finish the whole homework for 4 hours? And by doing it every week, what do you want from us? Asking us to commit suicide and therefore not to go for your class anymore. For god sake! And those were the curses I have been cursing while I am doing my statistics. But regardless, I completed it after my law assignment and then I started my official break where it did not went long because without you knowing, class is here and therefore, I went for class and life continues killing my brain cells. Haha. But regardless on what happens, life is full with obstacles, the more obstacles you have passed through in the present, the lesser obstacles you will be facing in the future, as you would have the idea on how to cope with the same obstacles in the future, as human’s life is a ball, where it goes round and round.

No comments:

Post a Comment