Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Confusion

STANDING WITHIN FOGS, DO NOT KNOW WHICH DIRECTION TO HEAD TO, WHAT CAN I DO? TO KEEP ON STANDING OR TRY TO WALK WITHIN THE FOG ITSELF, THAT MIGHT BRING CONSEQUENCES OR MIGHT BRING ME TO A PATH, LEADING ME TOWARDS LIGHT PATH?

I’m tired, walking through paths which could not be seen clearly, or maybe could not be seen at all. Feeling through the senses of my bare hands, hoping to hold on to something, or maybe someone whom could pull me out of this fog, which had been surrounding me for days, and might be surrounding me for another period of time. But, the question is, until when?

Although I am in the midst of confusion, but I did not give up, hoping that someday that you will be my light, leading me through this fog. But I’m cold and tired right now, but I kept on waiting, because never giving up is a road to success. I kept on thinking, thinking about you. Trying to help you out with all the problems you have had in mind, but I am powerless. I’m sorry. But hope that chances will come to me where I could make it for you, be there for you, walk with you, make you laugh, borrow you a shoulder when you needed so, and brighten up your path, moving all the obstacles in front of you, hoping to make your life better, and hope that I could do so… if a chance was given…

No comments:

Post a Comment