Saturday, January 23, 2010

Loneliness…. (Part 3)



HUMANS CAN BE LONELY AT TIMES, MAYBE FOR A MOMENT, OR MAYBE FOR A LONG PERIOD. BUT THERE ARE TIMES WHEN PEOPLE GETS LONELY, AND RATHER THAN TAKING ACTION TO CURE THAT LONELINESS, THEY TEND TO KEEP IT INSIDE, AS A PART OF THEMSELVES...

Humans are unique, aren’t they, especially men, where they could have the mindset of being masculinity in them until they really forgot what the people around them are all about. One of my friend told me this before, “You will only keep the sad things to yourself, and cherish others as much as you can,” and from there, I could understand that, deep down in everyone’s heart, there is a person, hiding within darkness, hidden with loneliness.

I was lying down on the bed trying to get to sleep and as you can see where I couldn’t, and I suddenly thought of a person, a friend, a brother of mine, where he could cherish everyone’s heart up, with the smiles on his face, with the jokes from his mouth, with a lit and burn into everyone’s heart. But I wonder, what were his thoughts? Was he this cheerful all the time? Or is it just a hidden deep down the black and dark heart?

It must have sounded weird on why did I talk about another men, but in the fact, he is my brother, although he is not my real brother, but he is definitely a very close and caring foster brother. But I was still wondering, every time I see him, all he has is a smile on his face, but there were some time that I had caught him on his face that he was lonely. It wasn’t the looks of having problems; it was just a look that shows his loneliness in his heart. That is why I was thinking, although I am a guy myself, but I do ask these kinds of question, does the word "masculinity" shows that men shouldn’t talk to others about their emotions, and the only thing is to cherish themselves and others up? Not even to their closest friend or best buddies? Or does it feel weird talking something which is deep down from the heart to another man?

I know that not every men would act like this, but I do think that all these are just a wrong perception and if possible, it would be the time to change and take this perception away, because there are so many people outside there who actually cares, it is just that although the feeling doesn’t feel right at the first place, it will sooner or later. Although things might not change now, but things might change later, as closer bonds would help to build up a better relationship, and one of them is by telling out their heart to others as others would understand more about you, bridging the gap between friends and families. If not, the consequences might end up with maybe… Depression?

Don’t feel shy, just go for it, because there if nothing to be shy about. If you think that being masculinity can solve every problem, then this would also be the problem, deep down in a person’s heart that can be solved. Just go for it, as a small effort of changes would turn your life into another dimension that you might have not discovered.


Do it, for a new life, for a new Eu…..

No comments:

Post a Comment