Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Life Threatening Night~~



ANY EXPERIENCE OF ALMOST GETTING KILLED AND AT THAT INSTANCE YOU ARE SAVED? JUST LIKE FALLING OFF FROM EARTH TO HELL AND THEN GOT PULLED BACK AGAIN TO EARTH JUST TO CONTINUE YOUR LIFE? EXTREME WASN’T IT? WASN’T SO…

I was shopping at a huge shopping mall in when it was supposed to be a great day for me because I bought many things, things that I should’ve bought a long time ago and make it a present for others. Spending more than 300 bucks that night and more than 10 hours walking around 2 shopping malls, saw many people and almost had my life killed when I sent the rest of my friends who went shopping with me back.

Maybe I was a little tired while driving, but I was definitely sure that I was very conscious at that moment. I was speeding at the right lane at a normal speed which was around 80km/h and this is when the bus turned into my lane of driving WITHOUT signal. I almost bang into the bus and almost got myself killed and also everyone inside the bus. Imagine if I were to bang that bus, and imagine on how many would I had killed at that moment? I went on with an emergency break, and I wasn’t only a break. The grip slipped off and the whole car went slipping off. If the grip wasn’t good enough, I would definitely be dead by now.

Isn’t this story like almost getting killed and then being saved back to life, and therefore to let you continue a better life? Just like the movies right? But this is real life. It has the same feeling of bungee jumping where a person jumps from earth, heading to hell and being pulled back the instance it reaches the hell’s door. Therefore, people, please PLEASE drive safely, and drive with a rationale and mature mind. If not, you be killing somebody on the road.


Think before you act… and even if you don’t think about yourself, think about those who cares about Eu.

No comments:

Post a Comment