Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Life… ended with a Comma,,,,,

HUMANS ALWAYS END THEIR LIFE IN A FULLSTOP EVERYDAY, IN ORDER TO START A NEW PARAGRAPH EACH DAY. BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE, WHO ENDED THEIR LIFE, SOMETIMES, IN A COMMA, BECAUSE LIFE CANNOT BE FINISHED WITH A FULLSTOP AT THE END OF IT.

Final examination for the semester ended yesterday, and finally, all papers are finished and almost all of the papers were killed by me, but maybe not all, just like a group of mafias killing each other, and there will definitely be someone that might be killed from each sides, which also happened to us, where someone from our side might have been killed by our papers.

Maybe I wasn’t killed by all of the papers, I think, but these papers definitely had killed my body. I had been sick for 4 days, all not because of the weather only, but also because of the studies that are needed, and due to the lack of time, all of us do not get enough sleep. All of the exams in the time table are all back to back, and all of these are over right now, and it is time to reenergize our body.

Right after our exams, I went back to get a good night sleep, and then I just got 3 hours of sleep, but never mind, because it is our plan to go out for a group dinner at night. While I was still sleeping, a person sms-ed me and suddenly, Yit Phing asked on whether I am ready to go or not, because I was supposed to follow her car for dinner, and within 15 minutes I prepared everything and started my journey to our dinner’s venue.

We reached and the rest have not, so we went in to walk around, and it was a decoration of a market, the French market, and all of us walked around to see what can be eaten inside the restaurant. All of us ordered things until we could not finished everything, and the ginger beer that I drank was nice, with other foods for instance Rosti, pasta and also dessert, and all together, it was delicious. And by the way, HAPPY BIRTDAY Yit Phing!!!

We went straight back home after a filling dinner and then had a good night rest to continue reenergizing our body. Therefore, it is time to continue sleeping… good Night people….

No comments:

Post a Comment