Thursday, January 21, 2010

Trespass Privacy...



EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN PRIVACY AND THERE ARE PEOPLE OUTSIDE THERE WHO JUST DOESN’T KNOW HOW TO RESPECT ON OTHER PEOPLE’S PRIVACY, AND THAT IS WHY THE LAW “INVASION OF PRIVACY” HAD BEEN MADE UP. WHY CAN’T PEOPLE JUST RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE’S PRIVACY?

I was having fun in a concert, shouting and screaming which was one of the best thing ever after finishing another exam paper of mine today, and I thought I could have a good night rest. But 2 hours later, the concert wasn’t finished yet, and then it disappeared, and I woke up from my dream finding out that there is somebody whom I do not know had sms-ed me and woke me up from my dream, thought that they could actually flirt with me.

I did asked her on her details, on what is her name and the funny part was, no matter what question I asked her, she only replied with her name. Finally, she understood me on how did she obtained my number and I was shock that the number that she got from was from a person that I do not know, and this raises a question on my head. How many people in this world are actually having my number? I was seriously upset that people just doesn’t know on how to keep other people’s privacy to themselves.

When a person gives another person their number, is not only because that they are friends, but also because that they trusted them at the same time. Giving out their phone number to others is seriously a mistake and if that person was found out, what trust do they have left? Isn’t just like invading a place which places a sign of “no trespasser” on the fence and still trespass that area? No wonder they always put, will shoot to death as their sign board.

Therefore, please people, respect people’s privacy. If you really wanted to give the other person the owner’s phone number, please do ask for their permission first, as it would have hurt the owner, not only in terms of privacy, but also in terms of their reputation, as it shows like they are so cheap to be accepted by everyone. It is true that humans are made not to hate other humans, but invading into a person’s area is still a mistake as everyone has their own privacy. YOU WOULDN'T WANT OTHERS TO DO THE SAME TO YOU........ RIGHT??

No comments:

Post a Comment