Friday, January 15, 2010

What is a Human’s life?

A PERSON CAN HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS IN A DAY ITSELF, AND SEEMS LIKE PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS PEOPLE, THINGS TEND TO GET OVER AND THINGS TEND TO BE FORGIVEN, ALTHOUGH THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT’S COULD NOT BE FORGIVEN IN LIFE, BUT LIFE STILL HAS TO GO ON, MAYBE WITHOUT THEM, WITHOUT THESE PEOPLE, BUT MAYBE WITH OTHER PEOPLE, OTHER TRUSTABLE PEOPLE…

I realized that people tend to rely on each other. No matter how quiet you are, no matter how noisy you are, no matter how naughty or no matter how nice you are, people still rely on each other, on the trust and the bond between each other.

There are so many movies outside there right now that talks about the bonding of not only family, but also a bonding of friendship, a bonding of the people around you, and also the uniqueness of each person you met in your life, bringing more colours into your life and therefore making your life full with colour, maybe making it cheerful, or making it miserable, but it is all still part of life, where I did had mine, but that was in the past.

Back in the place I were, everything was so colourful, especially with the people I met, everyone were so true hearted. But in here, everyone is so untruthful; everyone is wearing a mask on a mask. Just like a quotation from my friend, “a group of 20 has a behavior of 200.” Is this what the city really is? I am seriously confused and I seriously do not understand about it. Why do humans have to be this way and not the way we were supposed to be? We were taught on how to be ethical in school since young, but why can’t we do that? Seriously, humans have to change for the sake of themselves, humans.

Before I moved here, I though I totally understand on how humans live, as the life in the place I previously was, was really a dazzling place where humans are treated as humans, but rather, in this place I am right now, humans are treated in different categories and also in different level. So, what are humans? Organism which can be categorize into levels on who does what? We are all in the same scientific family, but due to the thoughts of people, the powerful people are able to manipulate these people to be as the people to work for them, which cause a conflict of human, and therefore, I still do not understand until today, on why do humans have to work that way.

Maybe things are still not under my understanding or maybe did I analyze too much on things that is ignored by the people because they think that this is what the way it should be. But be aware that, things might change someday…. Someday… and hope that this someday… would be the day by the Walk With Eu…



Let Walk With Eu Walks You To Your Future...

No comments:

Post a Comment