Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A failure to “Never Try Never Know”

NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY SOMETIMES, THINGS THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN WILL NEVER HAPPEN. ALTHOUGH A PERSON MIGHT BE THINKING THAT THINGS MIGHT CHANGE IF I TRY HARDER, BUT UNTIL THE END, IT STILL LIES TO THE OPPOSITE SIDE.

I tried to forget about a person in my life, forget that I had once had a feeling towards her, and I tried hard on everything I could just not to remember about her. But things seemed to be taking place in the wrong way, and this was what happened.

I was at the night club 2 nights ago, and while I was having fun during the best time of the club, with the best songs, with the best DJs in the house and also with the best drinks and best crowds on the floor, everything seems so right just until some image of her popped up in my mind. It just seems that I just couldn’t get rid of her in my mind, and things have changed since then, the crowd was having their own fun while I was sitting down on the couch, doing what I should not be doing.

If I was to take her as only a friend after everything, things like that wouldn’t happen, images wouldn’t be popping up and I wouldn’t feel sad. Maybe I tried to hard just to forget about her, which was a bad thing.

The problem on why her imaged has suddenly popped up was because previously when there was once where I went for club, I was on the phone with her and she felt sad. The only thing I regretted was that I did not spent more time with her on the phone to ease her sadness, whilst, she asked me to have more fun and all I did was to listen to her. So, am I stupid or what?

Things might have been different now, as she has her dreams and I had mine. But what are the ways of forgetting about this love, I think, only time has the answer.

2 comments:

  1. we hard to forget those memories between each others...
    since everything is changing now...
    is so late for us to regret...
    what k we do now??
    forget everthing...
    concentrate in our final exam..
    keep fighting..eu

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot... haha... good luck to you in finals too... hehe...

    ReplyDelete