Friday, January 29, 2010

Black or White?



Answer a Question… A or B... WRONG answer….

Life is a choice, right? From buying shoes until the way of a person chooses a new hairstyle. But there is something that people do not know which is where people choose friends, on who to make it be with and who is not.

It has always been told that Asians are more into group working which is also known as collectivism rather than the Westerners where they would be more to individualism. But being Asians, I would rather think that they are too stuck into their own groups where being individualistic should also be something that should be done. They always mentioned that there is no “I” in a team, but rather, I would think that, having an “I” in a team, doesn’t mean “me” myself, but rather “individualistic”.

Individualistic is where a person could excel their dreams and hopes without being pulled down by the team. Do you know that a person can pull down the whole team and so does a team, which can bring down a person. But, some people are just being typically stupid where they think that they would die without their friends.

I have a situation here where I was always thinking on whether I am the important ones or not. I know living in a group is not my thing, when I always do things individually, but friends are still being friends where we can still have gang, and there is one problem with the gang I am having right now.

I am with a bunch of friends known as X, Y and Z and I am seriously having problems on understanding them. I know X and Y before Z came joining into this gang. But after a while, there came a few conflicts between Z and X and this is not the main point. The main point is why was I the 1 being left out from the group? Let me give you an example. Sometimes, this X, Y and Z would be calling me for no reason, telling me things that they had just thought and then told me that they missed me and etc. There are also times where all three of them could go out together without me, and if I have said that I do not have time and etc, they would still leave without me. Fine. But here comes the problem. When Z said that he couldn’t go out with us, X and Y just said that they wouldn’t come either if Z doesn’t want to come.

So, what is this all about? Choosing the people on who to come out with? Or are you choosing handbags. I am seriously confused here on whether all of you are really good and being nice to me, or just acting and faking around. If ya’ll would just like to act and fake around, just talk to me right on my face. I wouldn’t mind and I would just walk away and quit from the gang.

Life isn’t about acting. We are not actor and actress and we are just normal humans. If ya’ll would think that I am stupid to fall for this, think twice. Humans have emotions and heart, and always remember something. Time is money, and time is gold. If ya’ll would do all these kind of shit to me, then ya’ll better watch out because I am not going to tolerate things anymore and these are not the only things that have happened. There are some more if you would want me to list it out all for you.

If life is going to be like this, choosing my appearance within your life, then I would rather not appear in your life. I know that it wouldn’t be a waste of your time because ya’ll are having fun, but it would be a waste of my time. We are all adults, and everything can be talked through, and living alone isn’t bad, at least I would do things peacefully… being INDIVIDUALISTIC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment