Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Letter for You...

MAYBE THINGS MIGHT NOT GO AS WE WANT….BUT DEFINITELY, IT WAS THE BEST MEMORY EVER.



私の恋人:

Maybe you wouldn’t know that actually I do read your blog every time you have a new update on your blog, to get to know more about you, to understand more about you, and therefore to get to a closer relationship with you. Therefore, Sorry for being a stalker and Thank You for letting me understand more about you.

I know that you are sad and maybe you mentioned that you should have stopped earlier for giving me so much hope, I’m Sorry for being such a geek not to let you continue with this. Because you did not stopped from giving me a chance to get to know you, because you did not stop from letting me loving you, and therefore, Thank You. If you had stopped back than, I would not have knew that I could love somebody so much. Thank You again.

I know how much you hate getting hurt and how much of hurt you have gotten from your previous love, and that is why I would like to say Sorry for doing so, for letting you remembering your past love and make your hurt more, but I would also like to say Thank You for letting out those past for me to love you more.

I know how much you would still want us to be friends, but of course, we would always be friends and if there were any possibility in the future that I could love you back, I would definitely do so. But, I would like to say Sorry for making you such a hard time, not being a help in your life, and brings more burden to your life. But Thank You for always being by my side when I needed you, to tell you my sorrow and happiness.

I do not mind on calling you anytime any day, texting you anytime any day, singing for you anytime any day, caring for you anytime any day, being a clown for you anytime any day, and cherish your whole life anytime any day, because everything is worth to be done, for you. Time is not wasted on you, but rather to be used on you, on the proper and right way, to bring more smiles to you, more colours to your life, and that why I am here, to cherish you every moment. But, I would like to say I’m Sorry for taking up so much of your time just for me, even when you were working, when your phone is down, and when you were busy with your friends and Thank You for doing so.

There was pain in my heart, that I wouldn’t lie to you. But if I could, I would rather to have this pain all my life, to support you from the back, even though we are just only friends, for today, for tomorrow, or maybe forever, those pain were the best memories before I take another step into my adulthood. (By the way, I’ll be 21 d… that is why I’m stepping into adulthood… haha… old d la). I would do things to cherish your life up, be your shoulder when you needed it, and be your supporter from the back, just like the people working behind the scene in a concert, working for the singer without being credited, and I would definitely do that for… you…


Just to hope that you will still continue to share your problems with me and I will continue sharing my happiness with you...

Sorry for making you feel this way, but Thank You for making me feel this way.




P.S. please don't feel sad or guilty, cause i wanna se you happy always.... and sorry for me being a jerk...

1 comment: