Friday, January 15, 2010

Human Betrayal…



PEOPLE ALWAYS ACT SMART, BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT ALL THEY ARE DOING NOW ARE THE RIGHTS THINGS THAT SHOULD BE DONE. IF YOU ASK A THIEF, IS STEALING ALRIGHT, OF COURSE THEY WILL SAY THAT IT IS ALRIGHT BECAUSE THEY DO NOT THINK THAT IT IS WRONG, AS LONG AS THEY ARE HAPPY… THIS GOES THE SAME TO EVERY HUMAN, WHERE THINGS LIKE THAT ARE MADE UNCONSCIOUS IF THAT PERSON DO NOT TURNED IT INTO A CONSCIOUS.

I was disappointed with the people I trusted, as I have told them things that should not be done, but what they did was not to listen to me. I tried to help them but all they did was to backstab me and did not do what I told them to do. I know it wasn’t my rights to ask them to do so and forth, but those properties are mine where I sacrificed my property to be a part of their life, to help them improve their life, and all they did was taking it for granted. Not only did I give my properties out, but I also did mention to not tell anyone about this. ARE YOU PEOPLE DEAF OR BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!

I sweat to myself that this would be the last time I would do this to them and the next time would be either you do it yourself or I will be doing it orally, no more black and white given. Because all the trust that was given was lost, and how do I feel? Not important because of people can just betray my trust or do you think that if you do so, I would say, “no worries la, small problem only…” and then you are wrong. Maybe those would be coming out from my mouth but those aren’t the real things that I am thinking in my heart.

It really hurt because my properties was being given to others without my concern in which that I had told that my properties are not to be given out, and so they did not listen, because of what? I’m a forgiving person, and then you must be thinking too much. Remember this, looks can be deceiving. There might not be a look on my face, but what is deep under my heart, only I knew about it.

I gave trust and people betrayed it, so who will I give this trust to in the future? Nobody. The reason that I gave out my property and actually asked to not give out my property is because of there were things happened to you, I would be able to be responsible. But if things were to happen to those whom you people gave my properties to, who will be responsible for this action? Until the end, all the blames will be pushed on me while I am not the one who is responsible to give out my properties. People… Think Before You Act!!!!

And seriously I’m VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED with the person who did this to me, although I still do not know who, but those trust towards people, and I did mean everyone, had vanished, and therefore, there will not be any trust anymore. The next time anyone needed help from me, all I would say is to get it from others, because I would not do so anymore, sacrificing for others and not getting back with just a small little favour.

1 comment:

  1. I sent 30 mrks to Mr.Harry. I have betrayed him, sorry Mr.Harry and Happy birthdqy harry!!eh..this is walk with eu blog right?gosh...u so obedient,today steam 'KING OF PRAWNS'!!!remember?always walk with eu..

    ReplyDelete