Friday, January 15, 2010

Regret or Not?

IMAGINE IF SOMEBODY DID SOMETHING THAT THEY LIKED AND THEY DID REGRET ON WHAT THEY WERE DOING, LIKE TAKING DRUGS OR SMOKING? AND IMAGINE IF THERE IS SOMETHING THAT IS FORCED TO BE DONE WITHOUT THE VOLUNTEER OR LIKING FOR THAT PERSON, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO DO IT BEFORE THE DEADLINE WITHOUT FAIL.

I had my first paper of examination today, and it was a law paper. I studied for four days in which I studies day and night, without fail, sleeping and waking up early, and prepared for my exam. Once I was inside the examination hall, I was shock that those questions came out, maybe as expected but one thing is that, there are so many things to be written and I doubt that nobody could finished that paper in time. But regardless of what happened, it had passed and nobody can change the fact of what will be happening in the future when the results is out, just like a human, which could only grow older, but not younger.

But one thing was, remember the previous post I posted where I was disappointed, it had actually diverted my concentration on my exam to this problem and I did told myself to concentrate, but I couldn’t as this problem is a major problem for me. But whatever, I did manage to concentrate when the invigilator told us that there were only 30 minutes left. Although I could not finish that paper in time, but I think I am quite satisfy with the answers that I had written.

But regardless, things that had happened will not change, but things that are happening right now will change the future. Therefore, the future is always in our hands; make the right decision or choices in life to lead to a better future. Hope that I could really get good grades for my exam. Pray Hard!! Study Hard!!! Play Hard!!! Because remember, "All work and no play makes Eu a dull Person"....


No comments:

Post a Comment