Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dreams…

IT IS FASCINATING ON HOW DREAMS CAN ACTUALLY MANIPULATE A PERSON’S MIND, BY TELLING THEM WHAT THEY WANT AND REMINDING THEM ON THINGS THAT THEY HAD FORGOTTEN. BUT DON’T YOU THINK THAT IT IS SORT OF IRRITATING AT TIME?

It was a tiring day for me, as I came back from a massive interview today, which might also be a new stepping stone for me today. But regardless of what, I went for class after the interview and went out dinner with Ryan.

After the dinner, I went back home and I started keeping myself ready for bed, although it was only around 7 o’clock, but I was tired, mentally and physically, therefore, I took the initiative to go to bed.

I was sleeping and something woke me up, which was a clubbing song. I only had a sleep for two hours, and what was fascinating enough was shaking my body when I woke up, due to the song. Maybe my mind was trying to tell me, it is time to get some relaxation, to relax my soul, my mind and my body for a bigger challenge.

But I was fascinated on how dreams can do it. Dancing while waking up at the first place? You might be asking on whether my housemate has played a clubbing song, but it was quiet when I woke up, therefore, there aren’t any senses of for me to wake up, and now, I’m feeling awesome. Maybe because of all the adrenaline that runs through my body due to the dance that I did.

These are dreams, it might be a nightmare, it might be a sweet dream, but dreams are meant to be understood, and therefore, clubbing, should I say “here I come?” or should I say “I would consider?” I think the answer would be, I should consider, as proper planning should be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment