Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A BAD hair day……. Haiz….



EVERYTHING STARTED BADLY SINCE THE 1ST STEP I STEPPED OFF MY BED UNTIL THE END OF THE DAY, AND UNTIL EVEN WHEN I AM SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER TYPING FOR THIS BLOG, THINGS STILL GOES UNEASY. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL WHEN EVERYTHING GOES WRONG? ANGRY? ANXIOUS? HAPPY? or JUST LEAVE IT AND LET IT BE?

It all started when I had a bad hair style this morning where I could barely style my hair properly and I looked like an aunty, but regardless, I did went for class and everything started to go wrong. I couldn’t wake up for class, I was so blur during class, Wallace was having flu and it did came to me after that, waiting in the car for Wallace to pay his electricity bill until I fell asleep and nobody opened the door for Wallace to come in, the portion of food I bought was seriously dainty, neither gym or squash was being appointed when there is an appointment, Jeff told a very cold joke and I scolded him, wasn’t listening at all during Mr. Chuan’s class, was daydreaming during Mr. Wong’s class, came back home and fall asleep and thought that everything would be over, and who knows, went out eating dinner with Ryan and then didn’t feel good about it, typing this blog with lots of mistakes made on the spacing and etc., WHAT ELSE COULD GO WRONG??!!!!!

Maybe these are the interesting part about life, and all I can say would be, ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!! WOOOWW!!!!!!!!! (I must be insane...)

No comments:

Post a Comment