Thursday, December 24, 2009

~We Wish Us a Merry Christmas…~

HOW WOULD YOU CELEBRATE YOUR CHRISTMAS? I HAD MY CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION IN CLASS, WHICH WASN’T ENOUGH FOR ME, AND THEREFORE, I HAD ANOTHER AMAZING CELEBRATION YESTERDAY NIGHT… NOT ONLY WITH THE FRIENDS I USUALLY GO WITH, BUT I ALSO MADE LOTS OF NEW FRIENDS… and I found someone very special… MY LOOOOOOONG LOST TWIN BROTHER…LOLZ!!!

It was another great night for me to celebrate Christmas, with my best buddies together, with people whom I know them and they know me but, not that close, and also with people that I do not know. The first thing that I thought when I went to that club was a “WoW” in the outside of the club and “-.-“ “ in the inside of the club. It is totally unbelievable on how looks can be deceiving. There were lots of performances at the outside of the club as it is the opening of the club and it was seriously crowded and when I stepped into that club, it was empty.

But rather, what made me happy wasn’t only the free flow they offered where all of us had fun, this was also the first time I had clubbing with other course mates and it was awesome. And the best part was, I found my twin brother and his name was Teong Yew and I am Teong Eu. LOLZ. How coincidence when it was not. It was only when he borrowed my identity for some reason that he turned into me, but whatever, I suddenly had a twin brother. LOLZ!!

The crowd sucks, the music sucks when it is already 12 midnight and the dance floor was still empty. But rather or not, it was one of the best nights with all the best people around me, and this is what I call the hope for Christmas, where everyone have fun together and make a closer bond together. Although everyone was complaining, but I think there will be something more than just complaining, another memory with others, and I would like to stress again: “I HAD A TWIN BROTHER!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”… LOLZ…

P.S. No photos will be available here for this post as it was kept for privacy use… hehe…

No comments:

Post a Comment