Tuesday, December 8, 2009

~Happy birthday…. To…. YOU!!!!!!!!!~

IT IS SOMEBODY’S BIRTHDAY AGAIN, ON THE 7TH OF DECEMBER ALTHOUGH IT HAS BEEN A PAIN, BUT WITHOUT PAIN, THERE WON’T BE GAIN… EVERYTHING COMES FROM HARDWORK, EVEN WHEN SOMETHING IMPORTANT HAPPENS TO YOU….

It is my brother’s birthday on this day, on the 7th of December, and although he was born on the year of 1987, he had always wishes to be known as a year younger as he had always thought that if his mom would give birth to him just a little later, he will be a January baby and will be 21 years old this year. But face fact bro, you are 22.

I gave him a call yesterday to greet him for his birthday and that call was made at 10 o’clock in the night, he picked up the phone and told me 3 times the same thing… “meeting… meeting… meeting…” and all I did was to off the phone as not to disturb him as he is having a meeting with his colleagues. He gave me a call back at 11.30pm when I was packing my stuff, preparing a one night trip AGAIN, to travel to Slumber Land. He told me that he had just finished his dinner and what I just couldn’t imagine on how employees are treated. Not like they would be paid for Over Time, and they are asked to work over the limit, and not like their pay is high enough to cover all the expenses used for their work, and not like they get to claim from the company, so, isn’t this company cheating? And all they did expect was sales and profit from them.

Regardless on what happen, work is still important to support a family (he is not married and he is still single) as money plays an important role in this society and all I can do is to sit and watch, although the most that I can do was only to give more moral support towards him to work harder, but human has its limit, so use them wisely.

So, here is the trick, work during birthday is not such a bad thing after all, and here, I wish you Happy Birthday Gor… and you’re always the best… missed you!!



Knew you hated cat so much, and this is made

Specially For You... hehe...

Happy Birthday Jino!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment