Thursday, December 17, 2009

Being Regret is Not The Answer…

HAVE YOU EVER REGRETTED ON DOING SOMETHING WRONG, ON MAKING SOMETHING THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE CONFIDENCE WITH, AND IT TURNED OUT DULL? IT IS A PART OF LIFE.

I was supposed to go back to Kampar tomorrow to place a view on the annually held Institute Chinese Singing Competition, where a few of my friends would be performing. But due to some things which could not be avoided, I cancelled my plan last minute.

I was supposed to be rooting for them there during the competition, and all I can do now is just to sit here and blog. Although you might have said, time management and everything will be settled, but things usually will never go as being planned as planning for an appropriate time would be a difficult task. But regardless, I will learn on how to manage it.

Therefore, in here, I would like to say good luck to all the performances, and although I could not be there, and although the rooting of my voice would not be heard by them, but the heart will always be there. Therefore, go for it and wish all of you, all the best, and wish that I could be there for you guys. Therefore, my thousand apologies here for you.


Good Luck to Lance Cheong (aka Fai Fai Gor Gor) for his performance,

and remember our dreams...

it is either you will be waiting there for me,

or I will be waiting there for you... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment