Monday, December 21, 2009

“LET GO...”, A Heavily Responsible Sentence

I HAD BEEN THINKING FOR THESE FEW WEEKS, ON WHETHER SHOULD I, OR SHOULD I NOT LET GO ON YOU, THE PERSON WHOM I MIGHT THINK THAT HAS INFLUENCED MY LIFE, HAS CHANGED MY LIFE, HAS CHEERED UP MY LIFE. BY GIVING UP MEANS THAT I WILL BE GIVING UP THE COLORS OF MY LIFE, SO SHOULD I, OR SHOULD I NOT?

It has been a few weeks since I contacted you through the phone, as I tried to let it go, since the only thing that I think you are trying to tell me was, to let go. But I did not, although images has always popped up on my mind when I am not thinking about you, and therefore, I packed up my time, just not to think about you, hoping that time would solve everything.

What I wanted was only a chance to prove things between us, and maybe I had not appreciated that chance myself, but that is all I wanted. Maybe I had let it go a little too early, or maybe I should continue with my courage to go on with it. But definitely, time and place will definitely be an obstacle if things are to be on.

It is 3.36 am right now, and I am still sitting right in front of the computer, thinking on things about you, on the questions that had popped up in my head for this long that I do not have the time to thought all these while. Maybe things should change within me… or rather things should go on as usual. I do not know….

No comments:

Post a Comment