Thursday, December 31, 2009

Everything That Comes, Must Leave….

EVERYTHING AROUND YOU IN THIS WORLD, IN REGARDS OF A HUMAN’S LIFE, THERE IS ALWAYS A NATURAL THING THAT “EVERYTHING THAT OCCURS IN YOUR LIFE, WILL LEAVE YOU SOME DAY”, JUST LIKE TODAY, LEAVING 2009 AND INVITING 2010 AS A NEW YEAR. BUT THERE IS ALWAYS A PROBLEM ON WHETHER ARE WE READY TO LET IT GO?

It was a sunny afternoon, had a great presentation in the morning and had a great afternoon tea break before commencing my class. But I had a weird feeling today, where it seems to me that it is time for me to let go on something that belonged to me, maybe a day ago, maybe a week ago, or maybe a month ago. I felt weird that things suddenly had changed, especially on relationships and all the people I knew was different. The things that I had once had confidence on holding it tightly is getting looser and looser, and had felt that it is time to let go on what I had before and gain a new one.

Relationships are always in this way, regardless of familial relationship, friendship, brotherhood, boy girl relationships and etc. It comes and goes, especially on friendship and brotherhood. Just because things had changed a little bit and therefore, everything changes. It was to be understood that everyone has their own aim in life, their own target and their own path which is to be taken.

But, fate is always in our hand. Keeping it or letting it go this relationship is always the decision that is made by our thoughts on continuing the old ones and get along with the new ones, or just to be forgotten through time. But, sometimes, although things are not in our control, life still has to go on. All I can just hope would be that, things would not end so soon, as life between these relationships has just begun, especially when coming into a new life in a new surrounding, with new friends where we just started off becoming friends. And all I can do is just to hope and pray…

No comments:

Post a Comment