Sunday, December 6, 2009

Money = Happiness? (Part 2)

CAN MONEY BRING HAPPINESS? OR CAN MONEY ITSELF BE A FORM OF HAPPINESS?

There are so many thoughts on about how money controls a human’s life. But there are definitely thoughts that human controls money itself. But regardless of what, it happens vice versa.

As I walked though the quarterly held PC fair in Malaysia which was held in KLCC yesterday, I was shocked as how much changes it had made since the past PC fair, the coordination of booth, the items which was sold and definitely, the crowd which has appeared in the PC fair itself has seriously brought most of us to be under the same roof, but not yet as a family I would say.

The items which was sold there wasn’t as expensive I would have thought, but for a student like me, it was definitely under my budget. Laptops, computer hard disk, computer components, computer cleaner, pen drive, external hard disk, laptop bags, webcam, etc. will be the things I would like to purchase, only if I have money. Even if I have the money, definitely I would be purchasing and selling it on the spot to earn more money. Haha. But regardless of what, we walked around the PC fair which was located in five different halls, and surveyed on all the items that is needed to be purchased for personal use, and personally, I have walked four times in and out of all the five halls, as they are controlling the flow of the people, just to find out the price of the items needed.

But what happened inside was, most of the people working there are the people whom I knew. Kenny working in Samsung, Jenice working as a show girl for some online game, and there are so many more people working part time in different booths to earn for part time income. Although I was supposed to be working there also, but I had a plan in mind and it was ruined because I was sick, therefore, the only thing I could do is to pay a visit to them and then to buy some stuff for myself.

As I was walking down the path which was flooded by people, I have learnt lots of stuff regarding humans. Some people can be so nice just to earn your money, and some can be so nasty, although they still want to earn your money. Come on, attitude, people! Be nice to your customers! But no matter what happen, after walking for four times, we rested for a while and did our analysis on which booth to purchase before going in again.

We walked past the crowd again to purchase and the crowd has definitely doubled than the previous times I went into the fair itself. But I went home with tiredness, but without happiness into it. Spent those money, but for my own purposes, for my own use, where everything is for me, but for me, deep inside my heart, it is empty, just like nothing is purchased, nothing is satisfying my heart, and therefore, money cannot be happiness, and money definitely cannot purchase happiness, but only satisfaction…

No comments:

Post a Comment