Thursday, December 17, 2009

Weird Things do Happen In Life… HuH??

HAVE YOU EVER ATTEMPT TO DO THINGS, WEIRDLY IN LIFE UNCONSCIOUSLY, AND WILL BE LAUGHING ABOUT IT A FEW MINUTES LATER AFTER YOU FOUND THAT EMBARASSEMENT IN YOU? I WOULD BET THAT DEFINITELY EVERYONE HAS.

There are so many weird stories when I first moved to this house with nice housemates, for instance, I got locked inside the room, even when the lock is of the door itself is inside the room. It happened when Dee was still here, staying with me in the same room and the room’s door got spoilt and it was definitely a memory to remember. I needed to get help from him to get OUT of the room because the knot wasn’t working. He tried to open from the outside and I tried to open from the inside and it was definitely a great memory to remember.

But few days ago, something much embarrassing came up, which was the hair clip. My hair grew longer for the past few months and due to the weather, I had to clip my hair in the house, to have ventilation on my forehead. My housemates, Mathu and Hata came into my room and asked me out for a drink, and it was at night, the time where TBR is definitely a place which is merrier than the day.

I was talking on the phone at that moment with a friend of mine with all of his stories and he told me everything because he was drunk in Cameron, and I doubt that he knew who I am talking about. Because I was talking and talking on the phone, I had totally forgotten on my hair clip until I walked to the stall where until we sat down and only I found out that the hair’s clip was still on. Maybe a picture should be uploaded here. Haha.

After walking through the crowd of people, and only I had found out that it was still on. No wonder everyone was staring at me at the moment on where I was walking. I quickly took it off and regardless of what, it might make me a joker, and I am happy about it. Which guy dares to do it in front of the crowd, and that guy would be me, and I did it not purposely, but unconsciously.

No comments:

Post a Comment