Monday, February 1, 2010

Dreams in Reality…



NIGHTMARES CAN BE SPOOKY… BUT CAN IT FREAK AND SPOOK EU AT THE SAME TIME? INDEED IT CAN…

I came back from a great game of pool and football game yesterday night, reaching home at 4am, updated my blog at that moment, and finally, went to bed at 5am.

I was lying down on the bed, rolling over and over again, hoping that I would get to sleep. Listened to the morning prayers and I knew, insomnia had bugged me again. It was until the whole Morning Prayer is over, and only I fell asleep, into my dreams.

I was in a place, which looks familiar that would be my bedroom at home. Every room has a door and normally, while sleeping, a person would lock their door up, and so did I. I went to sleep on the bed, and when I suddenly woke up from sleeping, the door was open. I remembered I locked the door. Maybe somebody opened it, and so I locked it once again. And again, it opened. I was freaking out as everyone was sleeping. I walked downstairs and suddenly saw my mom preparing breakfast, and I told her the whole thing. She said that maybe there was somebody who tries to break into your room. Just go back to sleep. And so I went back and once again, I locked the door, and it happens again. It opened…

I quickly take my books and walked to college, as for my guess it was my final examination period. I walked and walked and walked, and came to a hall made out of bamboo, where I had been there a few times (in my dreams). It was an examination hall, located right in the middle of forest, with a staircase also made of bamboo, walking down to a small table where I would usually be studying there.

While walking passed the examination hall, I heard a little girl’s voice, speaking through the microphone, “a for elephant…. b for elephant…. c for elephant…. d for elephant…” I heard that voice and it indeed gave me goose bumps. I ran towards the little bamboo staircase and it became louder and louder, “e for elephant…. f for elephant….”

I couldn’t bear listening to it and I screamed, “StuXXd FXXking BiXXh…” I suddenly turned conscious as I was awake from my dream. My eyes were open, but the voice did not stop. It continued “g for elephant… h for elephant…” and I screamed once again, this time in reality, the vulgar language that I screamed in my dream, and it stopped.

I was sweating all over, and finally it stopped. The sun rise and finally everything was over. It wasn’t that the dream spooked me out, but instead, it was the voice of the girl that continued after I woke up from my dream. But rather, life goes on…

Dreams might only be happening in a person’s mind while the whole body is unconscious, but what does it mean when dreams came into reality? The answer is somewhere out there…


It happened to me, what about Eu?

No comments:

Post a Comment