Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mistakes...



PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES, SO MANY MISTAKES IN LIFE UNTIL IT IS UNCOUNTABLE, AND EVERYONE DOES. THERE MIGHT BE SOMEONE WHO MIGHT LOOK WISDOM THAT DOESN’T MAKE MISTAKE, BUT IN REAL LIFE, ACTUALLY THEY MADE TONS OF MISTAKES IN ORDER TO GAIN THIS WISOM FOR NOT REPEATING THE SAME THING AGAIN, AND SO WILL EU…

It was my first week of work and it was a total disaster. I made myself a clown, I made my own mistake and I made everything bad. It was good at the beginning, but when workload starts to come day by day, I become a total freak. Until around evening, I started working unconsciously, all depending on my adrenaline and also a cup of coffee to run my body.

Workloads are coming in more and more everyday, perhaps it was because I was asking for more work at the first few days, but things are going haywire. I was so sad that I did a stupid mistake for not differentiating nicely on 2 companies that we actually deal with and giving out the wrong info to actually screw the whole company up. After that, of course, they screwed me up. But it was my mistake at the first place for not being able to confirm.

This wasn’t the only thing that I screwed up, but if the rest of it I could actually post it up here on this blog; I would be sued actually, because most of it is based on the privacy and policy of the company. That is why, just hope that I could actually learn from my mistakes, get over with the past mistakes and hope that there wouldn’t be anything more happening in the future, because I have had it already. It is time to work consciously at all time, even when I am very tired, but tiredness can be cured on the bed (and for those who understood me, I have insomnia and I did not really sleep for the whole week of work).

So, work hard now, not only to gain more knowledge, but also for a better future, because this will be the path of doing so. It is time to build our own roads, and not having others to build our road for us.

Good luck to all interns, and congrats to Gor for gaining a new love relationship and I hate you… haha…




No comments:

Post a Comment