Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Mirrored World…



HAVE YOU EVER TRIED BUMPING INTO SOMEBODY WHO LOOKS LIKE A PERSON YOU KNOW BEFORE? AND THE BEST PART IS THAT YOU KNEW THAT PERSON FOR SO LONG BUT YOU STILL COULDN’T DIFFERENTIATE ON WHETHER THE PERSON YOU BUMPED INTO IS THE CORRECT OR THE WRONG PERSON. LIFE IS AMAZING, ISN’T IT?

I left my office, came back from work and took the Light Rail Transit back home. It was a tiring day for me as I did not had enough sleep the previous night, waiting for the train to send me back on where I was supposed to be, 14 stations from an end to another.

5 minutes later, I realized the person who was sitting right in front of me looked like somebody I knew. I though it was just an illusion on maybe he looks like the person I knew from sideways only. Who knows, when there is a sit right opposite him, I sat down and I glanced something amazing. He looks exactly like my friend. I thought what I saw was wrong as I was too tired. So I took a few more glanced and he still looks like him. I was amazed on how people could look so alike, or is it that my friend actually came down and did not tell me about it or maybe, he had a twin brother? Who knows right.

I kept on investigating, and saw his friend sitting right beside him looks like another friend of mine, which was close to the person I knew. I got more excitement in me when the best part was when I saw that guy was holding a disposable camera, so my thoughts were, they must be from somewhere else, maybe foreigners or maybe from other states.

We were on the train and I took a few more glances, or maybe I should take a picture with him and send it back to my friend and told him that I met his twin brother somewhere on the train. I heard before that there are a minimum of 5 people who looks alike in this world, but isn’t it a little bit too small and odd when the world is so big, and even I could bumped into another him.

Isn’t this world amazing? With all the extraordinary things happening around, it definitely will not make a life bored. Even when a person faces the lowest part of their life, miracle will happen, as there are so many unexpected things around us.
Cheers to the World...

No comments:

Post a Comment