Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Cup of Water…



RELATIONSHIP OR FRIENDSHIP IS JUST LIKE A CUP OF WATER PUTTING UNDER A WATER TAB. BEFORE IT IS FULL, YOU FILL IT UP, AND WHEN IT OVERFLOWS, YOU OFF THE TAB SO IT WOULDN’T OVERFLOW, BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN YOU OFF THE TAB FOR TOO LONG? IT DRIES UP SLOWLY AND SLOWLY AND slowly… and it turned empty again…

Everyone knows that I had a good relationship with my foster brother (from the previous posts), on how much I care for him, (and reminder, not gays, just brothers) and how much he used to care for me, how much we used to have fun together until everything split us up. Maybe people would always said that friends come and go, but definitely, this one would be something that I wouldn’t let go, because it has gained it preciousness in me.

I was easy at the first place, he wasn’t being busy with his work at the first place and we could still talk on the phone most of the time. But things start to get worst when he started concentrating on his job. Not only that he wouldn’t reply my message and busy with his work, waiting for his reply during my hard times will never happen, not like before.

Things might have changed and we might be adults. But I kept on sms-ing him, maybe to gain more of his attention so at least I have somebody to talk to regarding my feelings and thoughts. But seems like I on the tap water way too much, cracking the cup. Although I had understood it early, but seems like things have to be released. Tap water needed to be closed down to reduce the cracking, and let everything dry up. Because it had crack, therefore, there are no other method to fill any water in the cup anymore.

All I can do now is to let go and maybe give him some air, some life of his own and live my own life. It might be hard at the beginning for losing someone this precious, the time we had fun, the things that we might share to make each other feel better, and really, I wouldn’t love to stop this brotherhood between us, but I understand you. Therefore, I decided to let go, although you will be the best bro I had ever had, even better than my real bros, but still, things have to change.

Sleeping through the night and take it as a sweet dream, everything will be different with just a wake up call in the morning, living a life that wasn’t supposed to be, facing reality on the path it should be.

Take care and until we were fated to meet again… bro…

No comments:

Post a Comment