Sunday, February 28, 2010

A small small World



WALKING THROUGH PLACES THAT YOU THOUGHT MIGHT NOT BE A PLACE FOR PEOPLE TO BUMPED INTO EACH OTHER, BUT ISN'T THIS WORLD SMALL? EVERYWHERE YOU GO, EVERYTHING YOU SPEAK, THEY WOULD HEAR IT NO MATTER HOW FAR THEY ARE.

It was a day for me to get a new phone where I did not get one because I couldn't find one that suits my criteria. Looking to the left, looking to the right, scanning through everything that might be good for me to use, but still couldn't find it in the end. But at least, I found something old, which could also be something new, an old friend, where we haven't meet up since few years back. He grew taller, as usual, he became skinnier, and he speaks with a Singapore accent. Not a bad thing after all.

He went to Singapore to further his studies a few years back, and we met up in a very odd place. Sad that we couldn't sit down for a while to get a cup of coffee because I was with my parents walking around the mall. But I was glad to meet somebody back where I knew this guy since we were in primary school.

There goes my story of today. But the weirdest part is that, didn't anyone have thought on their talks before speaking something bad about somebody because this world is really really small. As I am having my industrial training right now, I met a colleague who is also having her industrial training, in the same company. She told me that she was from a place known as Klang, and until the end, we found out something that we have in common, a whole gang of friends.

Come on, isn't this world a little too small to fit everyone in? I recalled that there was once where I was working as a part timer as an usher for an international tennis game. One of my supervisor, was actually a member of another gang of my friends, and this time it was worst, our gang was actually from the north. Imagine this, how small can this world be? Even if a person who has a wide network also would not have these kind of relationship right? Just maybe that the person wouldn't know, or maybe this is the power of the Internet.

Eyes and ears are everywhere, so, BEWARE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment