Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wonders in Life...

HOW TO SMILE WHEN YOU’RE SO STRESSED? THERE ARE A FEW WAYS, BUT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT IS MIRACLE ENOUGH.

It was another night full of stress because due to some last minute confirmation with everything. Because things has turned so complicated until I could not enjoy my semester break, and have to sit right in front of the computer, typing without stopping my hand and brains. And once again, I can smell the smoke coming from within my body, biting off my teeth so hard again, and once again, do things that should not be done. It was a really tough time.

But there are things that could really make your day up, just like how my life changed since I met this ridiculous friend, Vijay, also my band mate. He is such a disgusting guy that could really pull into my nerves, which would divert me off from my work. Just within minutes, he could just make me smile once again without fail. I guess this is how miracle a human relationship could get when humans treat each other by using their heart, and not their brain.

"Complication shall be reduced
through the thoughts from the heart"
- Eu -

Thank you so much bro for making my day and night once again. Really don’t know how to thank you, perhaps, another Starbucks? Haha.. Good night and sweet dreams. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment