Saturday, January 15, 2011

That is What I Think About YOU!!

You’re Bad
As a beginning of this whole thing, I would like to do some introduction about what I will be speaking here. I mean like, there are so many complaints about what happened to me yesterday while I was walking around the city itself, and so called one of the most favorable city in the world, which is totally bullshit. First class facilities were way before at Mahathir’s era, and never in this era because there aren’t any high quality maintenance to do everything. That is why I will be complaining bits by bits on what actually happened yesterday. ..

First thing that is bad, long queue during peak hours while purchasing train tickets at the Monorail station at Times Square station. This is totally ridiculous, when I had to line up a long queue for half an hour just to purchase a train ticket. The best part is that they only opened one counter for ticket purchasing, and what happened to the rest of the employees? Everyone went out for dinner. All at one shot. I mean like you should not be doing that during peak hours, asking customers to wait for line, and it was raining heavily at that moment. True that we are not directly soaked by the rain, but the roof is leaking, and it is leaking right straight into the lights on the ceiling. Isn’t that really dangerous. What happens if it short circuit and the people would just get shocked and die.

Second thing was bad was on the Monorail itself. Water leaking off from the air conditioning and it hit a foreigner, and I doubt that they are here to travel. I didn’t mean like a drip or two, but a whole bunch of it. Isn’t it embarrassing to see these kind of things happened within the Monorail itself? Shouldn’t they at least have their train maintained so that things like these could be avoided? I mean, as a Malaysian, I’m really ashamed to even looked at them after that.

Third thing that is bad, attitudes of customer service officers located at KL Sentral information counter, right in front of KTM counter. And I am definitely sure that it was a night shift officer, where he was alone, clicking on the computer while I was asking for information. Let say if he did not smile towards me or greet me, it is fine with me, as long as there is at least a minimum morale on him. There isn’t any morale at all, I was talking to him and guess what, he stared at his computer all the time, and he just showed me the direction. And even when he mentioned, “go straight and turn right…” I was like, ok. I’ve got my information and there I go, ignoring that guy. And guess what, it walked straight up the stairs and turned right, while my destination was on the left hand side. Isn’t it ridiculous that he didn’t even know which direction to direct? This is the most ridiculous things I’ve ever met in my life. Such a disgrace towards Malaysia.

The fourth thing that is bad, the KTM announcer during the train’s arrival. This is what was mentioned yesterday… “Train to Pelabuhan Klang will be arriving at 8.06pm… yeah… Thank You.” I mean like, what is with the “yeah”? aren’t you even sure that the train was arriving. I was laughing all my way back. Come on, at least get a script or something, so that you guys won’t be messing it up.


You’re Good

Ok, I admit that things have to balanced up a little bit, where maybe not all the services provided is that bad. Because I’ve also been to other places such as Starbucks Wangsa Maju, where they provide good services, as I would really compliment on that. At first, the so called Starbucks planner was off the shelves as they stopped producing even though the expiry date was not up yet, therefore, they’re out of stock. But they took my contact details and searched for the planner for me, even though I don’t really need that planner. But since they’re offering, so why not. Hours later, they found a planner and even kept it for me, even for days, where I’ll only be redeeming it on Tuesday. Although it is a little late, I apologize for that, but I could not make it back to Wangsa Maju on time.

But I mean like, look at the services, they’re smiling at you all the time, speaking so nicely to you all the time, and I didn’t only mean the Starbucks in Wangsa Maju, Starbucks elsewhere such as Pavilion, KLCC and some other places, they are like the most friendly human beings on earth. You can just hook into them just within seconds rather than feeling spacious. They are all so well trained and so good in manner and I think these are the services that Malaysia needs to provide and not just sit there ignoring people or going off to dinner during busy hours.

The second thing that somebody is good would be from AirAsia located at KL Sentral. I went to the information counter for some inquiry, and they could just answer me without any hesitation. They’re so polite together with a very warm voice, although what they missed was the welcoming greetings, but still, at least they smiled and I was very pleased with that.

If there are people that could be so well trained in customer servicing, why not the others? As this is in regards of the reputation of the country as how we service our customers and clients. If they aren’t fit to work as customer service officer, shouldn’t they be placed somewhere else where nobody would even see them? This would only ruin the profession as the name of this profession in Malaysia is already not that pleased. Therefore, please do take actions as these things are in fact, a very important manner.

You’re selling services yet you’re not providing good services. So how could you even fit to call yourself a servicing company? It is ridiculous right? Therefore, please, show some professionalism within the industry, and not just a mouth full of words spinning on and on, and without any improvements at all.

P/S: All pictures containing above are only for illustration purposes and does not reflect the real situation. Pictures within this blog post are not owned by the host of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment