Monday, January 24, 2011

I WANNA MARRY YYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!

IT WAS ANOTHER ENJOYABLE NIGHT WITH MY GUITARISTS AKA MY INDIAN BROTHER, VIJAY IN MY HOUSE FOR THE LAST TIME, KINDA SAD RIGHT? BUT THIS IS THE FACT THAT PEOPLE HAVE TO MOVE ON… AND INDEED, I’VE “MARRIED” TO THESE PEOPLE AND MUSIC…

It was a beautiful night again with my brother, Vijay, holding up his guitar and doing some randomness in front of my camera, and once again it was another wonderful night before I move back officially to my house, in which I would definitely miss this place full with great memories, regardless of whether it is good or bad, but still, great memories retained.

And I suppose that this would be the last video that I will be having in my room here in Setapak, as I have packed all my stuff and ready to move out before we actually took this video. Although it was quite random, but hope that you peeps really liked it.

Once again, thank you to Vijay for coming over to my place, helping me out with some stuff, spent me a great meal and taking this video together with me, although he is sick. Look at how great this brother could be. Thank You… I Love You!!! And I’m already “married” to your family… haha… and “married” here means that you’re already my brother for life… no running away from me anymore… wakakakaka…

And here is the video, “Marry You” by Bruno Mars, covered by Eu and Vijay. Enjoy… ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment