Thursday, January 6, 2011

Life ~ Just Another Piece of Cake


EVER WONDER ON HOW MUCH PEOPLE GRUMBLE ABOUT THEIR LIVES ON HOW IMPERFECT IT TEMPORARILY? AND EVER WONDER ON HOW PEOPLE ARE NOT EVEN GRATEFUL ON WHAT THEY HAVE AND WHAT THEY ARE DOING NOW? YOU’D BETTER NOT BE ONE OF THEM…

Humans meant to be humans, always the people grumbling for having an imperfect life. “Exam ar exam”… “broke ar broke”… “sienz ar sienz”. Just because of these few small little things, we just tend to make it looks serious, but just like what we were taught, always look at the bigger picture.

We all know that it is another exam period that all of us will be facing, but please be grateful that you could even study and sit for exams. Exams made are not meant to torture people, but it is a challenge towards a higher level of living. Compare yourself towards all those people who are not able to study at all due to family issues and would need to work for their whole life since they were young, and what would they work as? Factory labours? Prostitute? Walking around streets with every harm they could possibly get just to get a nickel.


But humans could just blame everything they see right in front of their eyes, not knowing that things are just as simple as ABC. Like what I right before this, a negative thinking on how bad my knee and tights could be because I could now barely walk, probably because of my old wound that was not treated well. While I was lying down on bed, I thought of a person, my very own brother, Wallace, on the surgery he has been through and how tough he were especially during his healing season and also the event season. He worked so hard for everything not knowing on what failure and pain is, because he knew something bigger was coming for him, his future.


By comparing his life to mine, what could mine possibly be? I’ve not even consulted a doctor and have jumped into a conclusion that I would need to undergo an operation which would cost 10s and thousands of ringgit. I should be grateful that at least I could still walk and make my own life, although it hurts a lot, but things will eventually come to an end, as it is only temporary.

But some memory caught my attention while I was on the bed grumbling about my leg, which would be a kid whom I met at Genting who has lost his left leg. I didn’t know what happened until he could lose his left leg, but from what I could remember, he was still happy hanging around with his friends (when I meant kid, he is only a kid who is still studying in primary school), walking with crutches all around without grumbling even a single pain, and could still see a whole load of smiles and laughter within himself. His pain is a permanent pain that can never heal forever of his life, a suffering and miserable life he’ll have for his whole freaking life, and imagine on how many years does he still have to go through.



Always the world “Impossible” divided into “I Am Possible”, a separated three words that would never ever happen to the kid anymore. But look at the word from another angle. I am possible to conquer the world; I am possible to be individualistic; I am possible to do anything and everything I wanted; I am possible to climb up the highest mountain that no one could have ever done so; and there are still so many “I Am Possible to do …” within his dictionary.

Therefore, as a fully equipped people, please stop grumbling about every single second of your life. Nobody is perfect, because in this world, nothing is perfect until you believed so; nothing can ever go downwards unless you believed so; nothing can ever stop you from your dreams unless you believed so; and nothing can live beyond you, unless you believed so.

"A human's life is a cycle, always have a beginning, and also an ending. The only differences would be the time frame of the cycle"
- Author undisclosed -

"Trust on what you have,
Believe on what you own,
Be grateful on what you are,
As the world is rounder than you thought."
- Eu -

3 comments:

  1. I believe in myself always...
    although being ME is not please to everyone sometime... =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw love the photo you find!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. OrangeJuice: thanks for stopping by and posting some great comments. True that being you is not to please everyone, but always remember to please yourself, because that is the hardest thing to do... If you could please yourself always, it will always be a happy moment for you... ^^

    and thanks of course, a million thanks to those who have provided me with these photos... ^^

    ReplyDelete