Thursday, November 3, 2011

20 days “Refugee” – (Day 3 – John O’ Groats [Scotland])

I remember telling how beautiful Scotland was, but those weren’t anything until we came to John O’ Groats which tells the story of god’s creation. The beautiful rock carving by the hand from heaven as well as the creation of sea creatures swimming around, really made our day a memorable.

Looking at sea lions swimming and popping their head up from the ocean surface really made our day. This is definitely my first time taking a look at wild sea lions and I find them adorable. I even named one of them after me… :P Really hope that this scenery would stay unpolluted on earth, as this is definitely one of the most beautiful god’s creation on earth.











Introducing EuEu... I told you I named him after me... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment