Thursday, November 10, 2011

20 Days “Refugee” – (Day 12 -> 14 – Switzerland -> Monte Carlo [Monaco] -> Nice [France] -> Vatican City [Italy] -> Rome [Italy])

This is might be a long post because I have been writing for a few days due to exhaustion as well as the inconvenience of writing it.

Previously, we’ve talked about Switzerland, therefore I’m going to skip it and go straight to Monte Carlo, the capital of Monaco. There are a few things that I’m curious about this place (but definitely they have an explanation for it):

1) The size of Monaco = The size of Monte Carlo.

2) Does everyone have a ship or cruise or whatever there? The numbers are much more crowded than the number of cars in KL (a little bit exaggerating).

3) Since that most of them are rich people there, can’t ya’ll make that place a little cooler? IT IS FREAKING HOT!!! HOW CAN YOU STAY THERE??!!

But it is definitely a place that amazes me out. I saw cars that ferries players of Manchester United. But we moved on to another place, out of the hot place. But one compliment from me, it is freakingly beautiful there.

Next, we moved to Nice, a place of where Mother Nature comes together with human lives. The combination is so perfect until it turned into a dream place of mine. I swear that I will move there one day because it is a place that everybody would’ve dreamed of. The beach and the structure is just perfect. And I think that it would be a little bit more affordable compared to Monaco. :P

On the 14th day, we set foot into a one of my dream city (before I came for Europe Trip), Italia, which has totally changed my perception after that. Italy is a beautiful country, just that I’m really amaze on how they park their car. It is totally impossible for a car to get out from that parking space. Gosh, they’re god. But of course, stepping into the holy area of Vatican City really opened my eye. The structure is so well built, which has gave me a deep impression. They really did a great job coming out with the smallest country in the world.

But what I can’t remember the most is getting hit by another person in Rome *ngek ngek* (didn’t know my market was so international. Maybe I should consider getting one overseas since my market is not in Malaysia)… LOLZ!!!

My room mate, Lissa, posing in a railway
in Switzerland... :)

MONTE CARLO (Monaco)



Nice: WAIT FOR ME!!!



PISA!!! WHY YOU NO FALL??

Sunset on our way to hotel...

Vatican City... crowds EVERYWHERE!!



Rome: Wishing pond...
and Andrew, I can see your coins... OPPS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment