Friday, November 4, 2011

20 days “Refugee” – (Day 7 -> 9 – Liverpool [England] -> Paris)

It was another day back at Liverpool, and this time, the feeling is different.

Stepping back at the place we used to live for a while was dreadful, looking at the buildings for the last time, has brought me a happy yet sad feeling, because we shall be apart once again, and this time, for real. When would I come back to this lovely place? I wouldn’t know. But one thing that I know is that, I will be back. Because Liverpool will never ever let me walk alone. :)

It was a day we met up with my bro, Justin, who has decided to stay on for his studies. It was a great reunion, as well as a sad farewell, because like I say, this would be the last time, for real. When would we meet up again, only heaven knows. But, I am pretty sure that all of us will be meeting up again in the future.

After a long and heartache farewell, we see ourselves once again on the bus leaving the city we love, to a new destination. This time, with a new tour guide, Sam, who will be leading us around the whole Europe. Excited huh? Yeah, it was a total excitement for each and every single one of us. Thinking about Paris, the city of love? And there.. we’re so in love. Haha..

But I was quite shock when I first stepped into Paris. The weather is as hot as hell, but the people were nice… I mean some of it. And thinking about the city of love… hmmm… wasn’t really lovely at all… with a massive crowd around the city as well as a really bad traffic…but not until the night when we took a ride on a boat around the river of Paris, looking at Eifel tower shining throughout the night and the people having fun throughout the city, and there is where the love starts. :)

Then we took off to a dreamland the next day, DISNEYLAND!!! Every children’s dream land, and I’ve fulfilled it. :) I’ve got myself a Simba at the end of the day, and also I saw Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Buzz, Woody, Simba, Pooh, Pinocchio, Peter Pan……………(etc etc etc.) and I was screeching like a small kid. Playing with one of the best games I’ve had around the world as well as the best stunt show ever, this is what I call fulfilling a dream of a lifetime and I was so SO HAPPY!!!!!

Thinking back now, Paris isn’t such a bad place after all. Nice food and nice place to play. Even if it is not my ideal place to stay, but it will still be a choice for me to visit Paris once again. :)

Having my final lunch with my bro, Justin in Liverpool... :'( we missed you...





















When you're in Paris Disneyland, this is the game you should never miss at all,
Tower of Terror
My Ratings : 11 out of 10.. WOOT!!!

WHO'S IN FOR LIGHTNING MCQUEEN??!!
ME!! ME!!! ME!!!!!!!











Who is this princess (Pic Above)??
can somebody tell me in my comment box??





2 comments:

  1. Princess Aurora - Sleeping Beauty :)

    Payal

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh... really?? she looked like lady gaga though.. haha... i mean this lady... LOLZ!!!

    Sim

    ReplyDelete