Thursday, November 10, 2011

20 Days “Refugee” – (Day 11 – Switzerland)

Everybody woke up early with the excitement towards one thing that we don’t find in Malaysia, SNOW!!! *WHEEEEEE~~~* I was happy, I was anxious… I was having fun… I was playing snow… and now I can tell the world that I’ve touched snow.

*Ahem* sorry.. back to the topic. Switzerland, a dream country for the rich people to stay on. A person could tell by the way they dressed themselves, by their price of food, by how they walk, how they live, and how they act. Status and classes are definitely different compared to Malaysia. Therefore, we all acted the same. After taking a hike on Mt. Titlis, we took a trip down to Luzern, the city of Switzerland, which was hot, but beautiful. This was the only trip that I walked alone with a map without any friends (Because I was lost)… but it was fun to look at the city alone.

Although there is nothing much there, but the city is beautiful. A person would be amaze on how Swiss people could actually cycle in the middle of the road without being hit by a car or honk by a car. On the contrary, if a person tries to step into a driving lane in Malaysia, he is either to be honk by a car, screwed by a driver or hit by a car. That is the differences. It is just amazing on how everyone could live in harmony together rather than fighting for their place in the society at all times. I think this is what Malaysian society should’ve learn from them, which is creating a peaceful and harmonious living place.










(Above) introducing my new found "brother"
Andrew... :)

Ice Ice BabEH!!











Meet Simba... we met up in PARIS
and he has been with me ever since... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment