Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Waiting…

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GAIN FOR SOMETHING YOU DIDN’T SEE IT COMING? AND HOW WILL IT FEEL WHEN YOU COULD FORESEE THE FUTURE COMING TO YOU? ANXIOUS? HAPPY? NERVOUS? OR JUST BLANK? IT DEPENDS…

It was a few days ago that a bad sinus hit me on my nose, in which it has been here for years since I was diagnosed with sinus. It has turned real bad until I would need to undergo an operation, and I didn’t know how it felt when the doctor first told me that he would advice me to undergo an operation, as this would be my first operation after so many years, since I couldn’t remember when.

The blank mind just came to me, and out of a sudden, so many questions popped into my mind. Doctor told me that it would only be a minor surgery, but it would definitely be a big effect for me, starting all my life again by training my singing again? I’m so used to sing in my current condition. Just couldn’t believe that this would actually happen to me.

I just do not know what to do? Just make an appointment date and undergo a surgery or continue with my life through the intake of medicine. Minor surgery doesn’t mean it won’t affect, it does. Although it is might not be huge for others, but it would be huge for me if it would affect my singing. Therefore, it is a hard decision to hold. But humans do make choices in their life, and so, this would be the biggest choice of my life, the biggest choice that might change my life forever, and also the biggest choice that might bring my life a step forward forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment