Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Back to the Future??

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED ON HOW THE PAST COULD EVER EVOLVE AND CHANGE TO BECOME ON WHAT IT IS NOW? BEAUTIFUL BUILDINGS; ELEGANT AND SEXY DRESSES; AND TRENDY MUSIC WOULD ALSO BE ONE OF IT. THEREFORE, THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED AS THE FOUNDER OR THE FOUNDATION THAT BUILT THIS ERA OF GREATNESS.

It was cleaning up day and guess what, cleaning up is no fun as usual because I would be sneezing my nose away from morning till night, all thanks to the dust everywhere. But still, there is always something fun about cleaning up, and unpacking every year, because every single year, something old will be discovered again, and even the coins you lost like a million years ago and cried over it before might be found today.

But for all of those, it was not as epic as what I’ve seen with my own eyes within the cupboard that was not opened for years. I opened it up and it was full and packed with compact disc. Some are still new, but some, I would say, legendary, back from the 80s and 90s, where international superstars might only be a kiddo back then. And for this collection, I would say that these are the people that has brought the music industry to what it is now, hip and funky. Of course, without them, the industry might never appear until today, therefore, with my gratitude to them, these CDs stays on, as their music and legend moves on.









“Legend is the Thing That Would Soar beneath the Skies, Create It”
-Eu-

No comments:

Post a Comment