Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Falling Stars...

IT WAS DAYS OF HIGH UNCERTAINTY FOR ME ON WHAT MY LIFE SHOULD BE, BUT THINGS NEEDS TO MOVE ON, EVEN THOUGH PLANS AND DREAMS HAVE TO BE CRUSHED AT TIMES.

It was a few days and nights that weren’t really pleasant for me, in which troubles kept coming into my mind in which I really didn’t know how to solve it at first, but mainly would be with some family problems, in which every year it occurs during this coming festive season of Chinese New Year. But for me this year, it wasn’t a really great year because even though the year had just started, I’ve already break a promise.

I promised to both of my bros that we all will be able to make it to Singapore as their birthday trip, but seems like things needs to be postpone until further notice. It was really hard because I can definitely see the passion within them that they really wanted to go so badly, and to celebrate their birthday with me so badly that I wouldn’t want to turn them down. I’ve promised them not once, but several times before making the right decision through my surroundings.

Few problems occur when I first came back home right here, which would be my family’s financial which is already under burden during this coming festive, even though this festive was supposed to bring happiness and joy to everyone, but seems like it is burdening everyone comparing to normal days. After peeping all these out when I was looking at my parents talking about the family’s financial somewhere, I rejected the trip to Singapore. It was a tough decision, but I know that it was my decision to do that; and I know that it would be hard for my bros, that is why I am really sorry about all the happenings. I know that both of you, perhaps not angry, but really disappointed, or perhaps both, I don’t know, but you guys really have the rights to do so, because the problem occurs from me, and I really don’t want both of you to carry the burden for me, because both of you always do so.

I am really sorry for what happened, because I know it was a really bad decision for me to cancel it off when things are just warming up. But I know that sorry won't cure anything. Therefore, I promise that this would only be a postpone, and we’re still going to Singapore, perhaps not this soon, but maybe after things can settle down a little bit. Even though I know that things cannot be as simple as a writing or just another word of mouth because scars has been done, but I really hope that things would not complicate itself anymore. And I’m sorry about everything that has happened. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment