Saturday, February 19, 2011

Nothing Lasts ~ But If I Knew Then… things would be different...

VALENTINES JUST PASSED BY THE CORNER, AND EVERYONE MIGHT HAVE THOUGHT THAT THEIR LOVE TOWARDS EACH OTHER MIGHT GET DEEPER EACH AND EVERY DAY SINCE THEY STARTED, AND EVENTUALLY WOULD LAST FOREVER, ETERNALLY. AND IF THAT WEREN’T TO BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING ON EARTH, I JUST SIMPLY COULDN’T FIND ANYTHING TO REPLACE ITS BEAUTY. BUT THE FACT IS, NOTHING LASTS…

Lady Antebellum, 5 award winners for the 2011 Grammys had its collection of music in their album “Need You Now”, in which various songs have touched my heart, especially the song “If I Knew Then” towards the current situation that I am facing right now.

Probably I’ve found somebody that might be suitable for me to click into my life, but seems that the past life just wouldn’t let me go, which is also the reason why I am ditching the main source that scratches my painful heart, again and again.

“The first time that I saw you, looking like you did, we were young, we were restless, just two clueless kids”, and with naïve thoughts and never knew that things today might have happened, where both of us has walked different path, even though one of them would still like to have their way with the other. But, things had to go when it is under this situation, although it hurts, “but if I knew then, what I know now, I’d fall in love”…

Without turning back my head this time, although life might continue as usual, and we might pass by each other someday once again, and just a smile on the face to each other, shall the place be left with a small piece of incomplete memories once again, until it fades away; until it goes away and not even a single piece of puzzle to be found within our thought.

“Cause love only comes once in a while, and knocks on your door, and throws you a smile… and takes every breath, leaves every scar, speaks through your soul, and sings to your heart”, and shall all the greatest memories lies beneath the thoughts of the present and the future. Although it hurts to do so, “but if I knew then, what I know now, I’d fall in love”.

Everything only knocks on the door once in a lifetime. Once it is gone, it will be gone forever, and shall be turned into a dream never to be accomplished…


No comments:

Post a Comment