Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Shedding Tears…

RELATIONSHIP IS LIKE AN ITENARY MADE BY GLASS SOLD IN DECORATION SHOPS, ONCE BROKEN CONSIDER SOLD, AS THERE IS NO TURNING BACK…

Tears falling down from the cheeks, making another night of mine a night to recall again things that should not be recalled, as this feeling wants me to go back to the life I was supposed to have, supposed to grabbed on, and supposed to live with; but dreams are shattered now.

These thoughts that made me awake all night long, keeping me awake from sleep, separating me away from my dreams, making me happy for an instant, but flashing back once again; dreams are shattered again.

Hairs that are growing longer which might turn white someday, and skins that was once smooth might be full with wrinkles the next day, are days that are coming forth to my life, and once again, hoping that everything would happen together with you; but once again, dreams are shattered.

I know that things can never turn back because things shall go forward the way it should be as this is also the nature of time, on never turning backwards. But I really do not know on whether I should be going forward or staying behind waiting for another chance to be together.

Life is just so hard, but please… grab me or leave me. I know that all these while, it was my problem and I didn’t want to solve it. But it is just so hard as things are getting really tense and different around you, and not me. I chose to let go before, but never knew that it was just so hard, as the wheel of fortune turns me back.

Just tell me what to do… please…

“A Dreams Will Always be A Dream...”
(Naok Yee How, 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment